2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? When Mina went off injured in the first half and then we collapsed?

When he went off at halftime and was not our best defender by a country mile - which is your assertion.

I can be pedantic and go through every game finding ones where he was turder than the others. But I've got better things to do. And honestly Keane is toilet. but coming out with extreme patently false nonsense such as that got to me NGL.

As for Keane, at times hes had some quite shocking performances, but on the main I think hes been a very decent player for us and all his good is forgotten due to how bad his bad is, shame.
Shanking a ball into your own net always looks bad but at least he was in the right position. Lads get caught ball watching and pulled out of position and watch on as the striker scores a tap in unmarked but get a free pass because it not as obvious.

Was seemingly on a one man mission to relegate us last season, he should never play for senior team again.

This is his sixth season, across the previous 5 if you added up all of his good performances you'd get about 50 something. About a season and a half, out of five?! Urgh.

Awful buy, can't go quick enough. So frustrating we gave him that new deal during one of his rare good runs of form, such a mistake.

When he went off at halftime and was not our best defender by a country mile - which is your assertion.

I can be pedantic and go through every game finding ones where he was turder than the others. But I've got better things to do. And honestly Keane is toilet. but coming out with extreme patently false nonsense such as that got to me NGL.
Paul he never even lasted ‘til half time, went off after one of them collapses he does and no tackle has occurred, then getting up and decides he wants to stay on after the decision has been made to replace him, like he did versus Chelsea this season, not often I dislike a player but Mina makes me sick, the quicker he’s gone the better, hope some club is daft enough to take him n January.

Status
Not open for further replies.