2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't.

Did you see Callum Wilson sitting on Keane all game? He spotted the weakest pray and played him like a fiddle.

Keane is and never has been a premier league defender.
He won his duels, did ok against Wilson. Funny how Godfrey gets no mention 😂 Find it laughable that Keane gets the blame for every defeat. Playing Mina isn't going to change anything.

Dyche keeps picking this guy and by default is not playing his strongest side, you can't do that in this division. Keane has been an utter disaster these last few seasons, comfortably far and away the most errors leading to goals. Godfrey can't be far behind like but for the love of god, if Mina is fit he should be starting.

He won his duels, did ok against Wilson. Funny how Godfrey gets no mention 😂 Find it laughable that Keane gets the blame for every defeat. Playing Mina isn't going to change anything.

Won his duals? Wilson bagged a brace and targeted him all game. Yeah, I'm sure Keane won that battle.

And Godfrey is equally as awful. There's no favourites here my friend.

Not putting him on the pitch now is like cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

Mina improves us now....considerably! I don't care how bad a buy he's been, how little commitment to the cause he's had or how much money he's took of us. If he gives us a better chance of getting the 2 wins needed to stay up, which he does, then he should be playing.

Id rather have Tait, Baines or even Coleman as manager if they played the RBs at RB and our best centre back rather than arguably our worst.

How Keane is being picked is beyond me and how Mina hasnt had a chance is disgusting.

It's not Michael Keane vs Newcastle, far too many players get a soft ride, such as Gana,Onana and Godfrey.

This is the Keane thread.

Keane starting this season means we concede an average of 2 a game.

He was found out and dropped by Lampard and then this useless melt brought him back when we were picking up points.

You dont need to be a mensa genius to see hes effectively white dog dirt on the pitch.

Id rather have Tait, Baines or even Coleman as manager if they played the RBs at RB and our best centre back rather than arguably our worst.

How Keane is being picked is beyond me and how Mina hasnt had a chance is disgusting.

This is the Keane thread.

Keane starting this season means we concede an average of 2 a game.

He was found out and dropped by Lampard and then this useless melt brought him back when we were picking up points.

You dont need to be a mensa genius to see hes effectively white dog dirt on the pitch.
He doesn’t warrant to start week in week out. I am disappointed Dyche play his favourites no matter what this doesn’t help.

Anyone said Michael Keane was excellent in yesterday game. I want to know how excellent he was during the 3 GOALS:

First Goal:
未命名.jpg

Looking the ball, don't move and mark the opposites.

Second goal:
未命名2.jpg

未命名3.jpg

choosing to help his teammates but doesn't help a lot. Then, it give spaces to opposites in middle.

Third goal:
未命名4.jpg

未命名5.jpg

AGAIN Looking at the ball but doesn't block the ball and mark the opposites well. Finally, he left too much spaces between the opposites.

I am not telling Mina and Coady can change a lot above the cases. However, Keane performed terrible in the last game

I understand why Dyche is insisting on Keane and it makes sense. He’s trying to build a partnership between Tarkowski and Keane because Mina and Coady won’t be here next year.

The problem is Keane is an absolutely tragic footballer that has no business playing in this league.

If I were Dyche I’d be thinking Coady and Mina certainly won’t be here next year but Keane shouldn’t be either so I’ll just use the best of the 3 for the occasion which is never Keane. Then next year hope to survive and build something with the obvious Tarkowski and Branthwaite partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.