2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if a tempting offer comes in to sell him so I think he'll be around again and I hope we can get set up decent enough that he'll do alright. We've seen it happen before. Obviously we need more talent back there but in the meantime.

I'd be surprised if a tempting offer comes in to sell him so I think he'll be around again and I hope we can get set up decent enough that he'll do alright. We've seen it happen before. Obviously we need more talent back there but in the meantime.
If he players with a defensive leader (like always injured Mina) he performs well. We need a leader CB who isn’t always injured.

Good interview this. Can tell what it means, can hear the emotions
Considering the cr@p he takes from some of our fans, his interview showed that he cares about the club. He makes mistakes, yes, as do others, but some of his performances over the last few years have been immense. His play out from the back is very under appreciated here at times. Get in there keggers, and what a goal tonight.

Don't get the dislike for him. He was immense tonight. Won everything, well apart from one header. Good on the ball, marshalled everything really well. He's a very good player.
He’s too inconsistent and gets shown up whenever we play attacking or in general with a high line.
He’s good at backs to the wall defending and he’s a threat from set pieces but he’s turned in some dire match losing performances and he’s not the future of our team.

BQsStWPCYAA3Iqs.jpg
Can I just shock you?

I love Michael Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.