2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and no wonder we are a spineless team for last 3 years. First player I would sell. 100%
Saw him a few years back before the Fat Sam Saturday early kick off derby sitting in his Audi pre match in the players car park.

It was less than an hour before kickoff so he was cutting it fine or borderline late. Looked like he was very nervous and planking it. Weak weak minded player.

He has , cannot believe anyone thinks he a decent player. he is utter muck and has been for last 3 years. Mistake after mistake. Slow and a total lack of character , a character who will bring us down to the championship

Not saying he's good...but from the first game of this season he's been horrific and it's not stopped.

Carlo dropped him the minute he went muck last season.

Saw him a few years back before the Fat Sam Saturday early kick off derby sitting in his Audi pre match in the players car park.

It was less than an hour before kickoff so he was cutting it fine or borderline late. Looked like he was very nervous and planking it. Weak weak minded player.
Everton have been weak minded for last 4 years. Keane plays every week. The perfect example of the mess we are in. He is a mess

Audi drivers are the most aggressive on the road. Mind you, my daughter has one that I helped to pay for. Why the heck can he not play with some passion. I am really getting sick of this.

Keane played well for the most part under Ancelotti. He's not a great player but good managers can make him a useful one.

We have Rafà Benitez

Status
Not open for further replies.