2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno who it was on here a week or so ago who was arguing that Keane is a class centre back but that performance epitomises everything about the guy.

He can have his good moments but his confidence is brittle at best and his footballing brain is non existent. We need players like him gone unless we only aspire to be a team where we can be good one week and atrocious the next.

I’m not sure but I know @TheBigIguana was frantically making the case for him being our best centre back. He is an absolute abomination. Not a Premier League player in a million years.

I’m not sure but I know @TheBigIguana was frantically making the case for him being our best centre back. He is an absolute abomination. Not a Premier League player in a million years.

I think he is a PL player, just not in a team that wants to play football from the back. Keane would be decent or at least acceptable in an old school team like he showed at Burnley.

I also think that Moyes would get more from him if he were here too but it’s time we give it up and ship him out to whoever may take him

I dunno who it was on here a week or so ago who was arguing that Keane is a class centre back but that performance epitomises everything about the guy.

He can have his good moments but his confidence is brittle at best and his footballing brain is non existent. We need players like him gone unless we only aspire to be a team where we can be good one week and atrocious the next.
He has been same all his matches, infact if researched properly he may come out as top of our problem at the back. Rafael's teams has never been so weak at the back ever before and might be the reason he is prioritising back 4 at the moment...might not surprise me if he goes for a cb on loan as well.

Not the worst player in the squad but typifies the type of player we have now. Soft, inconsistent bottom table player. A player who has been central to this soft team.

Who would be interested in him if we were to put him up for sale?,non of the top eight teams I would think, maybe a Watford or Burnley as he had a good rep there although they appear sorted with Mee and Tarkowski,we truly have to "upgrade"on him.

This! he just don't seem to care at all , he just look like as if he playing football as part-time...doesn't even try. Worst cb I have ever seen playing honestly
He definitely won the lottery when Everton signed him, an average footballer big and strong enough to be an aggressive player but plays like a choir boy. As average as he is he’s earning, well being paid, Brewster s and lives in a £3M house, hope he goes this month.

Had to be really didnt it. The whole iwobi stance. It just had to be.
Im sure he's a lovely chap and gives to charity but his opinions on players are abysmal. Absolutely atrocious.

He definitely won the lottery when Everton signed him, an average footballer big and strong enough to be an aggressive player but plays like a choir boy. As average as he is he’s earning, well being paid, Brewster s and lives in a £3M house, hope he goes this month.
Who would take him? After that kind of performances...

Had to be really didnt it. The whole iwobi stance. It just had to be.
Im sure he's a lovely chap and gives to charity but his opinions on players are abysmal. Absolutely atrocious.

I actually have nothing against Big Oil, but I don’t think I’ve disagreed with an individual poster’s opinions on players quite as much in my whole 9 years on here.

@TheBigIguana makes a comment...just take the opposite view and you wont go far wrong.

@4737carlin has some kind of love for Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.