2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overrated massively by many supporters. Isn't a terrible player but just isn't steady enough and never will be. Won't be sold now but absolutely shouldn't be in our first choice CB pairing.

He is not so bad when he has a leader next to him or an organiser but one thing I knew would be a disaster was Him and Holgate. It mattered not in the end the strikers stepped up a gear.

Just watched the highlights. What the hell was going through his head for the goal. Under no pressure. Him and Holgate need someone playing beside them to basically hold their hand and tell them what to do.

Was he as bad as the highlights I've just seen? Wow

Worse.

There was one instance where he had the ball on the right, just had to put an easy pass to Townsend on the touchline and he laughably just hoofed it out for a throw-in.

I was howling at him. Donkey, utter donkey.

Worse.

There was one instance where he had the ball on the right, just had to put an easy pass to Townsend on the touchline and he laughably just hoofed it out for a throw-in.

I was howling at him. Donkey, utter donkey.
He's a pure confidence player, he's had games, notably when fans haven't been in stadium, when he's spraying it around like Pirlo (maybe a slight exaggeration). Then he goes to pieces after a mistake and we see weird things like what you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.