2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate has all this time on his hands between international matches, what is he doing in that time? Certainly not watching football matches. Eric Dier is having a terrible season, Spurs fans I know think he’s a liability. He recently got dropped by Jose for mistakes in consecutive games and said it was affecting his confidence. I see they’ve shipped three tonight and are out of Europe. Still gets selected.

Keane having his most consistent season for us and dropped. Don’t think Southgate has a clue what his best team is. You’re well out of it Michael.

Inappropriate Language
There's some proper [Poor language removed] in that squad defensivley - never mind leaving out Mickey Kegger, who's performances have been immense this season, but how the frink is Godfrey not in there?!

Eric oh dier oh dier is garbage, regularly getting his ass handed to him (again tonight by Zagreb).

Coady is crap, and has been for life as the rs knew when they lashed him (half a decent season last year, when Midlands Portugal were having a good one, doesn't make him an international player).

I really don't get the love for Ming's, every time I've watched him he looks dodgy (there due to waitcosts villa connections?)

No wonder I cba with international footy anymore with the state of some of the players picked.

As a Scotsman, I can only hope this squad is representative of the euros pick.

Keane has for me, has been our player of the season so far, quite considerably so despite DCL's goals, to pick Coady and particularly
the laughably bad Dier in front of him is quite simply ludicrous.

Not to mention the laughably bad inclusion of lingard, I question southgate's ability as a
competent thinking human being, let alone a national team coach with the picks outlined. And a mention to Heaton who has played a grand total of 0 minutes. It's an utterly bizarre squad.

There's some proper [Poor language removed] in that squad defensivley - never mind leaving out Mickey Kegger, who's performances have been immense this season, but how the frink is Godfrey not in there?!

Eric oh dier oh dier is garbage, regularly getting his ass handed to him (again tonight by Zagreb).

Coady is crap, and has been for life as the rs knew when they lashed him (half a decent season last year, when Midlands Portugal were having a good one, doesn't make him an international player).

I really don't get the love for Ming's, every time I've watched him he looks dodgy (there due to waitcosts villa connections?)

No wonder I cba with international footy anymore with the state of some of the players picked.

I think Godfrey isn't on their as he is likely to get full games in the 21s rather than just be on the fringe of the senior team. For me Keane should be Stones partner and Godfrey should be in there as a utility defender. However they might be looking at trying to win the 21s so if you have a player of that quality you will use rather than have him warming the bench.

I myself still enjoy the internationals, well to a point, not convinced on the Nations League thing. However MK will very much want to be a part of it and has been overlooked for some very poor players, not even average, Eric Dier is one of the worst cb's I have ever seen. I feel a bit for Keggers ere.

When I looked at the squad I honestly thought there had been an error and the paper had just missed his name out....

mikebassett.jpg

Does he maybe have a slight injury that the club don't want anyone to know about hence why he got left out the England squad and was onlybl on the bench yesterday?

Does he maybe have a slight injury that the club don't want anyone to know about hence why he got left out the England squad and was onlybl on the bench yesterday?
The defense has been an area that has been changing quite a bit all through the season, just his turn to not start yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.