2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer I get this, I think he's better than both coady and dier but they are more versatile and think Keane is too similar to Maguire, probably wanted different options.

I think the real shocker is no Godfrey over some of these players

...and mobility is key. At that level forwards tend to be sharp and clever & I’ve seen Keane get regularly spun. I actually rate Maguire as being superior but I can’t have Dier at all. Stones is having a great season.

I totally agree about Godfrey & backed him to get into the squad but that’s only a matter of time.

On form he should maybe be in.

But if I'm Southgate I'm not calling him up either. Sorry but for me I haven't yet shaken the idea he's a mental midget. I wouldn't rely on him in tournaments.
I don’t think Southgate picks him for tournaments, last time Keane was in the squad, earlier in the season, he played in the friendly games but not the competitive games, Southgate‘s not very good but he’s not daft either!!

England’s loss is our gain but I do feel for him, how does Connor Coady get in over Keane ?
One reason is he’s much more alert, mentally and physically, faster with quicker reactions, better organiser, and also John Stones has been added to the squad, doubt if anyone could argue with this lad being selected.

I can only assume that Southgate is sure of Keane and wants to give a chance to the other crap players.

But its probably that Southgate is a terrible, terrible manager and should be managing the USNTMTNMTNTMNT
tenor.gif

One reason is he’s much more alert, mentally and physically, faster with quicker reactions, better organiser, and also John Stones has been added to the squad, doubt if anyone could argue with this lad being selected.

Really ???

Not seen that from Connor Coady this season

Honestly, I would be happy with the entire Everton squad never being picked again for international duty ever again. Let them have a rest and stay injury free.

Status
Not open for further replies.