2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic, hopeless and dismal - in pace, in anticipation, in mobility, in passing, in sensing danger, in intelligence, in confidence.

He gets an OK in sliding, last ditch tackles that have come from being skinned.

Apparently we only need 1 more CH to get us challenging for 4th.

Ancelotti's giving him chances, saying 'I want you to mark Benteke today son'. I hope he doesn't make a habit of leaving Holgate on the bench, but me today was a postive, an assured performance by Keane over the 90 minutes making the case why he deserves to be part of Ancelotti's plans.
He really shouldn’t be part of Ancelotti’s plans and especially not ahead of one of our players of the season. For how we have been playing we need centre backs comfortable on the ball who can pass, Keane can’t.

Nae chance is he leaving. We'll bring in one CB.

Indeed.

Without facing the wrath of the Anti-Branders, we struggled to bring in 1 CB last summer and people think we are gonna bring 2 in this summer?

Totally ignoring that we have Lewis Gibson and Brathiewaite boy or however you spell his name, who granted are probably a season or 3 off for now, but still.

Bit harsh, ive made worst posts...
Do you have a link to this?

Indeed.

Without facing the wrath of the Anti-Branders, we struggled to bring in 1 CB last summer and people think we are gonna bring 2 in this summer?

Totally ignoring that we have Lewis Gibson and Brathiewaite boy or however you spell his name, who granted are probably a season or 3 off for now, but still.

Do you have a link to this?
But if we bring someone in is he really going to be happy not even being on the bench most weeks? I mean he's not a regular as it is, if we bring in a good centre half in the summer he's basically relying on injuries to get a game. I absolutely hate him as a footballer but he won't be short of offers if it looks like he won't be getting a game here. We'd be incredibly stupid not to sell if there's teams looking at him for £20m+ in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.