melbourne heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING NEV!

Player Valuation: £500k
hi, can anyone p.m. me as to where i can find a link to todays game please. it'll be nice to see the lads again, looking forward to the new faces as well. 10.30 k.o bst

AFAIK I think it's only on evertonTV, but if I find something else I'll let you know.

That said, no Arteta for this one - he's already left the tour to prepare for his wedding.

I hope Coleman gets a runout at RB and Moyes sticks Pip in the position Mikel vacates. Also expecting João Silva to play some part.

Looking forward to it.

AFAIK I think it's only on evertonTV, but if I find something else I'll let you know.

That said, no Arteta for this one - he's already left the tour to prepare for his wedding.

I hope Coleman gets a runout at RB and Moyes sticks Pip in the position Mikel vacates. Also expecting João Silva to play some part.

Looking forward to it.

cheers

AHA! I have team news:

Everton: Turner, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Hibbert, Rodwell, Osman, Gueye, Anichebe, Bilyaletdinov, Saha.

So Seamus and Gueye start, Hibbert left fullback, Bily on the left with Vic on the right supporting Saha as lone striker. Neville, Beckford, Cahill, Baxter, Vaughan, and Silva all on bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.