Media attempts to 'undermine' EFC - Media one stop shop

How many seperate links to our players leaving will their be until the new transfer window opens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem dead keen to send Martinez to Barca.
They would be keen to send our players to the moon,if it meant there was a story to make up,Lucky enough like some,i never listen to the press etc,but it gets annoying when efc dismiss links etc to then have somewere else carry on the story despite an official denial-other teams deny stoires and that's the end of the made up story-we do it and it just carries on lol

I just think overall the media doesn't actually really pay any attention to us and our situation. I was listening to TalkSport last night and some clueless Irish fella (not a caller, a guest) was suggesting that we might have to sell Coleman to raise money as we're skint. We're at least £20m up on transfers this season alone and have no reason to sell whatsoever.

ha i wouldn't say thats a big leap - i think at least 50% of evertonians would say "who are we selling" when talk of us signing anyone comes up, and will continue to do so until proven differently.

Thats the 'Big Smoke' for you mate.

Plus they've just pissed 100 million up the wall.

Giving the RS a run for thier money in the wasted fortue category.

Yeah, the London factor will always go against us.

And they finished 4th twice.

True. The second time counted for nothing though. I suppose that they had a decent run in the CL helps their cause though.

ha i wouldn't say thats a big leap - i think at least 50% of evertonians would say "who are we selling" when talk of us signing anyone comes up, and will continue to do so until proven differently.

I can understand that but if we we're £20m up on transfers this season and we then had to sell another big name player to fund transfers then that'd be beyond pathetic. Martinez would probably walk also.

If we get4th all u hear is Martinez to Man U, what's annoying me is how much of a slating were getting because Moyes failed because the Man U team is [Poor language removed] and they couldn't be arsed, I'm praying they get tonked tomoz as the whole Giggs things doing my head in already.

If we get4th all u hear is Martinez to Man U, what's annoying me is how much of a slating were getting because Moyes failed because the Man U team is [Poor language removed] and they couldn't be arsed, I'm praying they get tonked tomoz as the whole Giggs things doing my head in already.

Yeah I hope Giggs has a torrid time too, mainly because he knobbed his brother's wife.

Yeah I hope Giggs has a torrid time too, mainly because he knobbed his brother's wife.

I'm the opposite mate, i want them to do amazingly well the next four games, Giggs to get the job permanent and then with the weight of expectation next year to absolute have a Roy Keane on Ireland international duty sized meltdown, could do with another year of United being terrible whilst we continue to get stronger and stronger, and IF he does do really well the next few games the Glazers are that clueless they may actually appoint him too

I'm the opposite mate, i want them to do amazingly well the next four games, Giggs to get the job permanent and then with the weight of expectation next year to absolute have a Roy Keane on Ireland international duty sized meltdown, could do with another year of United being terrible whilst we continue to get stronger and stronger, and IF he does do really well the next few games the Glazers are that clueless they may actually appoint him too

Haha, yeah that would be rather spectacular!

Haha, yeah that would be rather spectacular!

Theirs a chance of it too mate, He's liked by Ferguson who still probably carries weight with them, fans wet themselves over him and the media in typical media fashion are enthusing about him, they get the results in pointless end of the season games then they could cock up big time and actually do this and appoint everyone's favourite brother in law to the job

I thought they'd already stated he wouldn't be getting the gig permanently?

Wish some of these blerts would start spreading 'Rodgers to Utd' rumours - about as likely as Roberto jumping ship IMHO, but it would redress the balance of use being seen as some sort of feeder club. Let's see how both managers and all three clubs fare in the transfer market and next season first...

I thought they'd already stated he wouldn't be getting the gig permanently?

Wish some of these blerts would start spreading 'Rodgers to Utd' rumours - about as likely as Roberto jumping ship IMHO, but it would redress the balance of use being seen as some sort of feeder club. Let's see how both managers and all three clubs fare in the transfer market and next season first...

Yeah but why would rodgers be linked? They are champions and we aren't, simple as that

IMG-20140430-WA0004.jpg

Just seen this picture on my whatsapp. Bursted out in laughter. Why would even the most insane manager in the top 8 of the Premier League leave for the Dutch league? And I don't see Martinez as the slightest insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.