Mbaye diagne

Status
Not open for further replies.
One minute we’re crying for a ‘proven 20 goal CF ‘ next we’re turning our noses up at the fourth best goal scorer in Europe with 30 goals last season.
I think his career total is something like 98 goals in 147 games.
What’s not to like ?
You just can’t please some people.
Perhaps you’d prefer the 5th best goal scorer ?

Tosun has scared people.

He’s got 97 goals in 148 career games it’s not the worst record I’ve ever seen along with Moise we can bully defences!! If it’s true of course

....’not the worst’? it’s a mighty impressive record, but it really has to be considered against the standard he’s played at. He’s a big old unit and we’ve seen how much of an advantage that can be against weak opposition with our own Ellis Simms.

Interesting link, though.

Have watched him in 2 or 3 games (often fancy a flutter on the Turkish leagues) and he is useless. Probably worse than Oumar. Scores a lot of flukey goals against awful opposition and misses countless sitters. I imagine it's just rumours as he appears most windows (previously linked with Leeds and Villa)

....’not the worst’? it’s a mighty impressive record, but it really has to be considered against the standard he’s played at. He’s a big old unit and we’ve seen how much of an advantage that can be against weak opposition with our own Ellis Simms.

Interesting link, though.

Haha very impressive i meant ....I was looking at the leagues he was playing in and opposition.... comparing him to tosun and niasse like some posters have is way off

Not so much 'back up' as an alternative type player to mix things up. He's 6'4" and more muscle than flicks and tricks.
Hopefully he'll be getting onto a few crosses. (until Jesus arrives in January obviously)

Id say there is a 1% chance this is true. We want five players, Kean is the centre forward and it is obvious that the other four are a wide player, centre half, Gueye replacement and right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.