Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, going back to POTY winners for the Championship, they've all definitely made the step up:

Teemu Pukki
Ryan Sessegnon
Anthony Knockaert
Andre Gray
Patrick Bamford
Matej Vydra
Adel Taarabt
50/50 I guess. It isn't like that's the only thing I've ever said I like about Buendia.

Aarons could be great. It's also accurate to say he was not showing many signs of that in his first top flight season. I'm not really swayed massively by how he's doing in the championship now because he already did well before they came up last time and it meant little.

50/50 I guess. It isn't like that's the only thing I've ever said I like about Buendia.

Aarons could be great. It's also accurate to say he was not showing many signs of that in his first top flight season. I'm not really swayed massively by how he's doing in the championship now because he already did well before they came up last time and it meant little.

I trust Norwich fans far more than your 2-3 viewings of a team and not a player.

You're turning very Zat parody lately in all threads.
I'm not sure what's a parody about it, I think what I think, I really don't care if it is different. I follow the grain on a good number of our players but I'm not going to spend a ton of time just agreeing with people that DCL is awesome or that Keane has turned really great.

I'm not sure what's a parody about it, I think what I think, I really don't care if it is different. I follow the grain on a good number of our players but I'm not going to spend a ton of time just agreeing with people that DCL is awesome or that Keane has turned really great.

I mean if you don’t think this you’re just a plain weirdo.

Stats put you on notice, that's it IMO. A LOT of other things have to be taken in to consideration. A lot of footballers with great stats have moved and then tanked, for a myriad of reasons. An individual tendency or trait that went unnoticed or ignored because the buyer wants a "name" can waste a lot of money, when they switch environment. Then they have to want to move to your club...it's a nightmare for for lower and mid-table clubs, I don't envy whomever has the recruitment job.

There's a reason Moyes spent so much time scouting, on top of having to make each pound count.

@PurpleCanary

A few people have mentioned Aarons being mates with Godfrey (I think theyve exchanged messages on twitter?)...are they 'best' mates as others have said on here do you know?

I imagine that sways his decision if we are indeed in for him...

Also, thoughts on how Buendia and Aarons link up together ? We need a right side so never know if we try for both...

Finally, in Norwich city centre area, which would you say is the best place to live? By the river in the newish-apartments or around the main square? Or is there a walkable nice housing development close to the city centre?

To be fair about his one season in the prem, he was a teenager for half and just 20 for the other half. Surely not the finished product.

They're definitely still people who are a couple weeks away from getting mad at his goal drought

Godfrey, Cantwell, Aarons, Lewis: which one makes it?
Lewis is probably on the cusp of being good enough for the Premier League, but the other three make it, as does KruL, and perhaps Pukki.. He scored a goal every other game until he got injured. But as for thinking the whole team from last season are good enough, I suspect most Norwich City fans would say Zimmermann, Vrancic, Hernandez, Trybull, Tettey and Stiepermaan were not.

Status
Not open for further replies.