Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to get too excited about someone who would slot in just behind Gueye in the pecking order.
Hes nowhere near ready for Everton yet but being a Kilmarnock season ticket holder and go to Goodison at least twice a year, he is a LOT better than Naismith was at 17.

never heard of the guy , i remember us all wanking over the prospect of signing rory donnelly who evetually went to swansea and never heard of ever again

Rory Donnelly only went to Swansea a few months ago and still is only a very young player.
Ironically he joined Swansea primarily because of Brendan Rogers who has now left the club.

Rory Donnelly only went to Swansea a few months ago and still is only a very young player.
Ironically he joined Swansea primarily because of Brendan Rogers who has now left the club.

i know mate , but i cannot see him breaking through and making it in the premier league

Stevie.I wouldn't dismiss Donnelly just yet,it will take him a little time to settle into professional football,training every day etc. But he seems to be a good athlete and could be a good player yet.
Regarding Liverpool, Carrol etc. it will be very interesting to see how that project evolves.Liverpool are in danger of slipping away from what is considered as being one of the big clubs.A poor season or two could see their status drop further.
What is frustrating from an Everton viewpoint is that we are now closer than ever to finishing higher than them on a regular basis,but cannot afford the moderate investment in players that we need.

just been told by someone who walks the dog of the neighbour of someone who used to clean the bogs of the uncle of a canteen worker zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

koff

The lad's only passing off information ffs.

Too many tossers on this site happy to **** and koff fellow supporters, fellow Evertonians.

If you choose not to believe the posting then fair enough but why ridicule a fellow blue who will probably not bother to post on here again.

Koff yerself.

Why the negativity regarding a simple post highlighting something which may or may not come true.....

Its transfer window time and people get excited, personally I enjoy these posts and have now had to sift through a load of unrelated nasty comments which is a total waste of my time......and depressing reading.

I think its good if we're looking at young players.

How can a player join a club because of Brendan Rodgers is beyond my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.