Matt Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeestillidie

Player Valuation: £35m
He wants to leave, and i still can't get over his wonderstrike from last season.

he'll probably be overpriced, but is he worth a bid?

portsmouth want him out aswell, im not sure, he was supposed to be great, but now this season has he even played?! and if hes a elft abck we dont need him, if he plays centre mid or left mid you may aswell get him, but we can do alot better than him

i think he might be a good depth signing, with valente's career winding down, if Baines gets injured again we won't have too many options. apparently he's mostly been limited to substitute appearances this season, so if the price is right, there's always that chance he'll click with the team.

also, in one of his few starts he grabbed a goal against bolton, he might be nice to have if we want one of those defenders who score every once in a while, but are pretty mediocre aside from that.

I like him, there was talk of him going for 5m last year- wont be anywhere near that now. His best position is left midfield which to be honest is what we need.

I agree with you Mick, he's an honest workhorse with a hell of a shot on him, I'd take him;)

Status
Not open for further replies.