Match Worn Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernth

Player Valuation: £225k
Hi all!
First of all I would like to state that I've been given permission to create this thread :)
I'm a collector of match worn Everton shirts and currently I've got more than 220 various match shirts in my collection dating from 1972 to 2015. Recently I've been so lucky to add an Ratcliffe 82/83 and Reid from the Milk Cup final in 84 to my collection which has caused that I'm looking to sell some of the styles that I've got more than 1 off. Therefor I'm selling these match worn shirts at a very good price:

98/99 (A)Watson - 80£
00/02 (H) Clarke - 50£
07/08 (H) Fernandes - 50£ (Match Worn/Match Issue)
08/09 (H) Pienaar - 70£ (Still dirty)
08/09 (A) Baxter - 50£ (Match Issue)
08/09(3rd) Yobo - 60£
09/10 (H) POPPY Heitinga - 150£
10/11 (H) Rodwell SIGNED - 70£
10/12 (A) Heitinga - 60£
11/12 (3rd) Leighton Baines - 80£
13/14 (A)Phil Jagielka - 80£

A bunch of these comes along with a certificate of authenticity, but all have been obtained through very reliable sources. Should there be any questions or if you need photos of any just let me know - either contact me here or at evertonmatchwornshirts@gmail.com

Should there be any out there who has got any match worn shirts they would like to either sell or just get a valuation of your stuff then feel free to contact me as I'm always willing to help :)

I do like a match worn shirt. Have a Milan shirt that's quite boss. The difference in quality to a shop bought shirt is quite a shock.

Do you know the matches these shirts were worn in mate? Might help sell them.

Watson was worn in several matches in the 98/99 season. Back then they didn't get 3 shirts each match ;)
Yobo against WBA. Heitinga POPPY at West Ham. Heitinga vs. WBA in may 2011. Baines Villa away. Jagielka was worn against Villa away :)
The rest is from unknown matches :)

Hi all!
First of all I would like to state that I've been given permission to create this thread :)
I'm a collector of match worn Everton shirts and currently I've got more than 220 various match shirts in my collection dating from 1972 to 2015. Recently I've been so lucky to add an Ratcliffe 82/83 and Reid from the Milk Cup final in 84 to my collection which has caused that I'm looking to sell some of the styles that I've got more than 1 off. Therefor I'm selling these match worn shirts at a very good price:

98/99 (A)Watson - 80£
00/02 (H) Clarke - 50£
07/08 (H) Fernandes - 50£ (Match Worn/Match Issue)
08/09 (H) Pienaar - 70£ (Still dirty)
08/09 (A) Baxter - 50£ (Match Issue)
08/09(3rd) Yobo - 60£
09/10 (H) POPPY Heitinga - 150£
10/11 (H) Rodwell SIGNED - 70£
10/12 (A) Heitinga - 60£
11/12 (3rd) Leighton Baines - 80£
13/14 (A)Phil Jagielka - 80£

A bunch of these comes along with a certificate of authenticity, but all have been obtained through very reliable sources. Should there be any questions or if you need photos of any just let me know - either contact me here or at evertonmatchwornshirts@gmail.com

Should there be any out there who has got any match worn shirts they would like to either sell or just get a valuation of your stuff then feel free to contact me as I'm always willing to help :)

Would you do a deal for two shirts mate ?

Hi all!
I'm a collector of match worn Everton shirts and currently I've got more than 220 various match shirts in my collection dating from 1972 to 2015. Recently I've been so lucky to add an Ratcliffe 82/83 and Reid from the Milk Cup final in 84 to my collection

Hi mate, would love to see some of these. Would you be able to post a few pics? Especially some of the older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.