• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

97BF61BA-5D25-4793-8F14-1A56397B736A.jpeg

Might be worth pinning this, for reference.

For those who can’t get on the ladder (and those who moan) there were 4 games last year you could accrue credits for.

Good vantage for the year, I think! Will reduce with Bournemouth too.

Just trying to suss out tickets for the derby - read this from the official site:

Tickets will go on sale to Official Members with a previous Premier League home match purchase history from this season OR last season from Monday 8 August at 10am.

Subject to availability, tickets will then go on sale to Official Members without a previous purchase history from this season OR last season from Thursday 11 August at 10am.

Tickets are limited to one per member. Supporters should note that in order to accrue an individual booking history, unique supporter numbers must be given for each attending supporter at the time of sale.

If any tickets still remain, they will then go on general sale from 10am on Monday 15 August.

I'll be giving the sale on Thursday 11/8 a go, just wanting to know if I'm a chance of being able to buy one then or would it likely have already sold out after the initial sale?

I'll be over from Oz and this will be my last chance to get to Goodison before moving to the new stadium - willing to pay an arm and a leg for a ticket! Hoping that worst case scenario I'll be able to get one from one of those resale sites

Just trying to suss out tickets for the derby - read this from the official site:

I'll be giving the sale on Thursday 11/8 a go, just wanting to know if I'm a chance of being able to buy one then or would it likely have already sold out after the initial sale?

I'll be over from Oz and this will be my last chance to get to Goodison before moving to the new stadium - willing to pay an arm and a leg for a ticket! Hoping that worst case scenario I'll be able to get one from one of those resale sites

Keep an eye on here, on the club resale platform and follow Everton spares on Twitter. There are usually some single spares around if you are determined enough. Good luck!

View attachment 176108

Might be worth pinning this, for reference.

For those who can’t get on the ladder (and those who moan) there were 4 games last year you could accrue credits for.

Good vantage for the year, I think! Will reduce with Bournemouth too.
Problem is , those potential 4 games with credits will rest to zero after about 6 - 8 games (after Brentford last year) and will probably not get you that many in first 6 - 8 to match those who can get to them all because they have full or near full house. Then you're back to square one!

No axe to grind as I have full credits, it's just very difficult to get on ladder.

Problem is , those potential 4 games with credits will rest to zero after about 6 - 8 games (after Brentford last year) and will probably not get you that many in first 6 - 8 to match those who can get to them all because they have full or near full house. Then you're back to square one!

No axe to grind as I have full credits, it's just very difficult to get on ladder.

I think sometimes it’s the luck of the draw with cup games.

If you get two home draws (or big away allocations), in the build up to the Credit reset this season, you’re looking at Southampton, Newcastle and 2 credits.

That’s 4 of 11, which will at least set you up for a minimum of Brighton and Leicester (with addition of any FA Cup games).

It’ll take you a few seasons, but there’s definitely a path to a good foothold there.