• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Makes me laugh that Blackpool just a few miles down the road or an hour on the train went down to all season tickets. Wager that wouldn't of been the case had a credit been awarded for that game. Just shows how many people credit collect and stop others getting on the ladder.

Boring.

We end up having a conversation every year on this page that if you really wanted to, you can get to top of the ladder in 3 years.

When we get an allocation of over 3,000, usually Leicester, Southampton and Brighton (3,300), it goes down to Season ticket holders…. So as it goes, nothing has changed.

Boring.

We end up having a conversation every year on this page that if you really wanted to, you can get to top of the ladder in 3 years.

When we get an allocation of over 3,000, usually Leicester, Southampton and Brighton (3,300), it goes down to Season ticket holders…. So as it goes, nothing has changed.
Can assure you none of those games went to ST holders last season. I think Leicester may have gone to 2 and I missed out by a mili second. Brighton + Saints, even Norwich I never got a look in.

Also can you tell me why the same people who travel to Norwich can't be arsed going to Blackpool if there not credit collecting?

Can assure you none of those games went to ST holders last season. I think Leicester may have gone to 2 and I missed out by a mili second. Brighton + Saints, even Norwich I never got a look in.

Also can you tell me why the same people who travel to Norwich can't be arsed going to Blackpool if there not credit collecting?
Anyone who started on 0 credits last season could now have 6 credits for this season.

1. Chelsea away (Thursday night game just before Xmas) went down to 0 credits
2. Brentford home cup game
3. Newcastle away (Tuesday night game in January) went down to 1 credit (you qualified if you had bought Chelsea away)
4. Saints away went down to 1 credit
5. Borehamwood home cup game
6. Leicester away went down to 2 credits (you qualified if you had bought two of the above)

My two son's first bought their season tickets in 2018/2019, and they are now on 17 credits. It's taken them 4 years but it can be done.

Southampton went all the way.

Norwich you only got 2,700, so credits weren’t going that low. Brighton was one of first aways back, was never going to happen. Southampton deffo made it to ST holders, by note my mate bought one.

Plus side though mate, if you got Brentford and Boreham Wood, you’re already ahead of the pack for this season with Southampton being early in the season.

Oh, I have full credits, but I’m not going to Blackpool. Got 3 aways in August to go to, pre-season friendlies aren’t really enjoyable, the intensity of a meaningful game is much more enjoyable. Probably a wide amount of reasoning for others, won’t be doing Dynamo Kyiv either, but that’s just me.

Makes me laugh that Blackpool just a few miles down the road or an hour on the train went down to all season tickets. Wager that wouldn't of been the case had a credit been awarded for that game. Just shows how many people credit collect and stop others getting on the ladder.
I have 3 mates who went to every away game last season who are giving Blackpool a miss. I think you're jumping to conclusions here.

Decided to try and get tickets on the Blackpool website, does anyone know which of these sections is closest to the everton end, thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-100338_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-100338_Chrome.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 53
Decided to try and get tickets on the Blackpool website, does anyone know which of these sections is closest to the everton end, thanks
Far as I know away fans are normally in the East Stand which is at the bottom of your screenshots . I thought about doing that but parking in Blackpool on any Sunday is a nightmare . I'm sure there will be Blues all over though.

Hey guys, will be travelling from Sydney and looking for 2x tickets to the away game against Villa if anyone is able to help out. Happy to pay whatever, cheers!
Hey everyone just bumping this - any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thinking of taking my 6 year old to her first game v Kyiv. The family enclosure seems sold out - what's the lower paddock like for kids - don't think I have ever sat there before.

Cheers.