• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I wonder if anybody could help me

I came across stub hub a couple of years ago, however, it seems to have really died off as I can’t find anything on there any more

can anybody recommend a similar resource?

I’m flying back home in April, maybe for the final time, certainly at Goodison….the UTD home game and the Derby at the pit are obviously exciting prospects

The problem is, as of right now I don’t know if I would need 2-6 tickets per game

Any advice would be appreciated

I wonder if anybody could help me

I came across stub hub a couple of years ago, however, it seems to have really died off as I can’t find anything on there any more

can anybody recommend a similar resource?

I’m flying back home in April, maybe for the final time, certainly at Goodison….the UTD home game and the Derby at the pit are obviously exciting prospects

The problem is, as of right now I don’t know if I would need 2-6 tickets per game

Any advice would be appreciated
The ticket resale facility has been taken in-house. A few weeks before every home game, ST holders can list their ticket for resale if they can't go. Probably best to check the club website for when the resale opens for the united game. There are only a couple of thousand tickets go to general sale, so the resale might be your best chance. You will get tickets through it, but chances of multiple seats together are very low. I can only ever see singles and pairs when I look on it.

For away games, probably finding spares is your only option.

Is there a problem with ticket bookings for Borehamwood? I can highlight the required section but there is no indication as to which seats are actually still available.

Didn't think I could make the game and missed the members sale now, so....Looking for just the one for Wolves at home, GT preferably but will take anything that isn't "severely restricted"

Can pickup before City or the FA Cup game, or if anyone's gonna be at Spurs

Cheers lads