• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

My family’s 4 Season Tickets in the Park End are available for the Leicester game.

2 x Adults and 2 x U18.

Two pairs sat together, a few rows apart in the same block.

All 4 for £90 (no splits)

Will need to be posted as I run the East Anglian Toffees affiliated supporters club and live in Suffolk.

DM me if you want them. Cheers.

Can anyone help me - wanting 1 ticket for crippled alice (palace) can meet you at ground, buy you fish & chips ? ? across the road and I can do a really good cockney accent

PM'd you now :)
Excuse me, do you have any idea how I make a post directly In the thread for selling tickets? I’m brand new to the site and all I can see if posts from everyone else that I can click ‘reply’ to but nowhere does it have a button to make a post there myself. I have no idea how this forum works so sorry for jumping on your reply. I’m just a bit lost ?

EVERTON V LEICESTER 3 seats together. Unrestricted in upper bullens on 19/12. Happy to meet somewhere if local or can be collected from Wallasey. Just looking for face value of £50 each. Thank you ?