• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Think it’s got to be tomorrow, the one thing they’re usually good at is sending away tickets out. Whoever’s smart idea it was to delay the sale of away tickets until 5 days (Leeds), 5 Days (Huddersfield) and then probably 5 for Brighton too (they’ve been on sale to Brighton fans now for over 3 weeks)… needs their head getting a wobble.

I’m sure it always says not posted… infact I just checked and the last away, the 4-0 against Chelsea still says “not posted” on mine too.
Mate of mine spoke to the box office yesterday, the Brighton tickets are going to be electronic/email..........

Mate of mine spoke to the box office yesterday, the Brighton tickets are going to be electronic/email..........
Yeah, I just looked on the Watford website as they’re away at Brighton today. I guess it will be similar with what they are having to do…

NFC Mobile Tickets

Brighton & Hove Albion are issuing all tickets for this fixture as NFC Mobile Tickets.

Once sales are finalised during the week beginning August 16, supporters who have purchased tickets for this game will receive an email from the Watford FC Supporter Services team.

This message will contain a link to download your NFC Mobile Ticket to your device. If you access the received message on the device you wish to store your NFC Mobile Ticket on, the ticket will download directly into the digital wallet platform on your device.
Multiple tickets can be stored on the same device by accessing the relevant email on the desired device and downloading that link directly to the associated digital wallet platform.

Once downloaded, NFC Mobile Tickets will sit in the digital wallet platform associated with your operating system. For iPhone users this is Apple Wallet and for those with Android / Google phones it will be Google Pay. This may have to be downloaded to your device from your digital distribution service.

Members of the Watford FC Supporter Services team will be on site at the Amex Stadium to offer any necessary assistance to supporters at the turnstiles.

Seems similar to what EFC are doing for digital home season tickets. Be interesting to see how this is going to work for Supporters Clubs etc who often bulk buy away tickets using other people’s customer names / credits etc

Seems similar to what EFC are doing for digital home season tickets. Be interesting to see how this is going to work for Supporters Clubs etc who often bulk buy away tickets using other people’s customer names / credits etc
I have far more credits on my account than I go to for this very reason, so it will be interesting to see how it impacts on how the supporters clubs allocate tickets.

On some platforms, even Everton's non-ST tickets, you can share tickets through text or WhatsApp etc., although it adds an additional complication.