• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Frustrating isn’t it?
Always recall back under the Moyes days seeing all the players families in the crowd, which without being politically correct, was obvious to why!

Im assuming once shareholders have their cut, maybe it won’t sneak below 20 credits.

Just hope it’s Everton being incompetent, and not sorting themselves out, like they haven’t done alll off season, as opposed to Leeds absolutely screwing us over.
Think it was sheff wed in the cup couple year ago we booked what we thought was front row to get there and have three rows in front of us full of people the people in front were Mason Holgates family ?

The Bournmouth tickets just mysteriously disappeared that year and I’m sure the Leeds tickets will as well.

It won’t be 700 with full credits. Everyone who had full credits were invited to Finch Farm for preseason about 5 years ago, I was invited and it was a lot lower than you’d expect.

It was certainly less than 150 who had a full house, it might have been double figures.

That year 2019-20? it was near the beginning of season and I was one credit down from 2018-2019.
It opened on max credits but did go to maximum minus 1. I got one at bang on 8 am on the website on sale day but very shortly after, they were all gone. So suspect figures with full house a bit higher, probably in high hundreds.

They replied to someone an hour ago saying they'll let people know when they have further information.

Someone else has now said everton not getting Leeds tickets due to work on the stand ??

If that’s the case, then surely Leeds are liable to give an area for away fans?

Absolutelt scandalous if true, they’ve had 15 months to do stand maintenance.

If that’s the case, then surely Leeds are liable to give an area for away fans?

Absolutelt scandalous if true, they’ve had 15 months to do stand maintenance.
Can't give no awar tickets they'd probably have to postpone or something as they are premier league rules.

Hoping the information is released today for Leeds and that Everton ask Huddersfield for the full 4 thousand behind the net for the cup game

Can't give no awar tickets they'd probably have to postpone or something as they are premier league rules.

Hoping the information is released today for Leeds and that Everton ask Huddersfield for the full 4 thousand behind the net for the cup game

Hope you're right.

There are a few people claiming that they couldn't safely secure us an allocation, so asked for Premier League permission. I smell a rat personally, the only bit of the stadium they're renovating is the away section, which is next to the home fans... who haven't been affected.

Games in 9 days, and we've got no information. Shocking stuff.

Hopefully 4,000 for Huddersfield, they've got a poor fanbase at the best of times.

Seems like some more clarity on the situation has come from Leeds side of things. The Premier league has deemed Leeds facilities not sufficient for players to social distance so have been forced to build an away dressing room in the car park behind the west stand last minute.

They are also having limited capacity around/behind the dug outs of the West Stand and media.

So sounds like these are the building works mentioned.

Bought a mobile ticket for Saturday had the confirmation email but no link to actually download the ticket. Queue position 91 now on the phone. Anyone got any ideas how I can get them can’t be arsed sat on the phone all day

Bought a mobile ticket for Saturday had the confirmation email but no link to actually download the ticket. Queue position 91 now on the phone. Anyone got any ideas how I can get them can’t be arsed sat on the phone all day
Login to your account. Go to order history. Click on the ticket and there should be a button the press to download it.