• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

It’s a long shot I know BUT, would be desperate to get hold of Man United away tickets if anyone can help. As I said - long shot but if you don’t ask.....

Hey guys I’m after some help for the Everton West ham game, I’m travelling from Australia and the club have been of no help to me whatsoever. I bought a ticket on the wing 3 rows from the front and I was ecstatic that I will be so close to the boys in blue for my first Goodison and Everton experience. My payment was pending for 10 days even though I had money for the purchase in the account and then it disappeared and I lost my ticket. I quickly bought another ticket but 10 days later and I was only able to get on in the family enclosure and I’ve just been told by Everton support who took more than 2 weeks to respond to an email that I have to be attending with someone under 18.

I don’t know what to do, I want to see Everton so badly but the club haven’t helped me at all and for a club to call themselves the people’s club I’m finding it very dis heartening.

What are my options, will I be okay with this ticket or will I have to purchase another. I looked on the site and there is none available

Hey guys I’m after some help for the Everton West ham game, I’m travelling from Australia and the club have been of no help to me whatsoever. I bought a ticket on the wing 3 rows from the front and I was ecstatic that I will be so close to the boys in blue for my first Goodison and Everton experience. My payment was pending for 10 days even though I had money for the purchase in the account and then it disappeared and I lost my ticket. I quickly bought another ticket but 10 days later and I was only able to get on in the family enclosure and I’ve just been told by Everton support who took more than 2 weeks to respond to an email that I have to be attending with someone under 18.

I don’t know what to do, I want to see Everton so badly but the club haven’t helped me at all and for a club to call themselves the people’s club I’m finding it very dis heartening.

What are my options, will I be okay with this ticket or will I have to purchase another. I looked on the site and there is none available
Contact @bricktravel on twitter mate . I’m sure he will help .

First Cup match in years due to working away. I was under the impression that home cup games were now awarded a match credit? However it hasn't been added to my account yet and one credit could make the difference between getting an Arsenal ticket or not. Could anyone shed any light on how match credits work this season?

First Cup match in years due to working away. I was under the impression that home cup games were now awarded a match credit? However it hasn't been added to my account yet and one credit could make the difference between getting an Arsenal ticket or not. Could anyone shed any light on how match credits work this season?
it counts and this seasons will show at the end of November.

Woolest thread ever, but what would the chances be of getting 2 tickets in the Everton end for the Man Ure game end of October?
Stubhub is ridiculous - £165 - £500+ (!) per ticket, plus you have to sit in with them lot.

Heading down for the Liverpool Irish Festival with the missus, who has never been to any football match before, so it's a baptism of fire if I can organise it but I know she'd really enjoy it.

Big ask I know, but if you don't ask...
Cheers.
This went well. Big ask I know. Pub in town it is then.