• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I've got 8 brother! Okay I feel more relaxed then! Even with the 8,000 allocation I wasn't sure. Hope you're good mate

All good here mate, ta for asking.

From http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

Season Ticket Holders with 12+ credits from this season from Tuesday 19 December at 8am.
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ credits from this season from Thursday 21 December at 8am
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ credits from this season from Saturday 23 December at 9am
*Season Ticket Holders with 6+ credits from this season from Wednesday 27th December at 8am

Games need to have been played to count towards a credit from the commencement of the sales period.

*subject to availability

The "*" before the 6+ line is the important bit. What they're saying is that anyone with 8 credits, who buys before 8am on the 27th is "guaranteed" a ticket. The club know exactly how many people have 8 credits and how many have 6 credits, so they can say that folk with 6+ credits will only get a ticket "subject to availability"

I put "guaranteed" in quotes and italics, because someone at the club could always have got their sums wrong (I think it happened once a couple of years ago ),but, the bottom line is, if you're on 8+ and logon before the 27th, you should be fine.

I shall be logging on before making me porridge on Saturday though ... just to be sure !

Season Ticket Holders with 12+ credits from this season from Tuesday 19 December at 8am.
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ credits from this season from Thursday 21 December at 8am
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ credits from this season from Saturday 23 December at 9am
*Season Ticket Holders with 6+ credits from this season from Wednesday 27th December at 8am

Games need to have been played to count towards a credit from the commencement of the sales period.

*subject to availability

The "*" before the 6+ line is the important bit. What they're saying is that anyone with 8 credits, who buys before 8am on the 27th is "guaranteed" a ticket. The club know exactly how many people have 8 credits and how many have 6 credits, so they can say that folk with 6+ credits will only get a ticket "subject to availability"

I put "guaranteed" in quotes and italics, because someone at the club could always have got their sums wrong (I think it happened once a couple of years ago ),but, the bottom line is, if you're on 8+ and logon before the 27th, you should be fine.

I shall be logging on before making me porridge on Saturday though ... just to be sure !

To be honest mate I wouldnt say that, i would say if you are on 8+ and log on on the 23rd you will be ok but can see them all going that same morning

Lads..looking for advice. Thinking of booking a trip over from Ireland for derby in April (as Xmas present for 2 kids) . The thing is I'm not sure I'll get tickets. Any advice on the best way to get tickets? Should I join supporters club? Or the forever ton thing on club website? Any other suggestions?

Reluctant to book flights unless pretty sure I'll get tickets. Need 4... Two adults, 2 kis

Lads..looking for advice. Thinking of booking a trip over from Ireland for derby in April (as Xmas present for 2 kids) . The thing is I'm not sure I'll get tickets. Any advice on the best way to get tickets? Should I join supporters club? Or the forever ton thing on club website? Any other suggestions?

Reluctant to book flights unless pretty sure I'll get tickets. Need 4... Two adults, 2 kis

Have you got much credit history? Good luck but i would be very suprised if you can get 4 tickets for that game, you might have a chance at getting 4 for the Newcastle game few weeks later