• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

My Leicester ticket didnt even turn up? Useless box office, anyone else had tickets not show up recently?

Luckily my Leicester ticket and coach ticket plus my lyon ticket also turned up. They must read your comments about them on here and decide to mess you about haha. Hope you get it sorted, you'll have to pick up duplicate at Leicester now?

Luckily my Leicester ticket and coach ticket plus my lyon ticket also turned up. They must read your comments about them on here and decide to mess you about haha. Hope you get it sorted, you'll have to pick up duplicate at Leicester now?

Funny you say that as i have emailed them and complained on Twiter about the BO this season and then one of my tickets go west? coincidence ?
Id rather get a spare from twitter then go on a duplicate list from the club

Funny you say that as i have emailed them and complained on Twiter about the BO this season and then one of my tickets go west? coincidence ?
Id rather get a spare from twitter then go on a duplicate list from the club

Really? Means paying another 30 should of told efc about it and they pass your details to Leicester and you pick up there. Happened to me for united away the other year, was weird travelling without a ticket worrying something will go wrong!

Really? Means paying another 30 should of told efc about it and they pass your details to Leicester and you pick up there. Happened to me for united away the other year, was weird travelling without a ticket worrying something will go wrong!

Yeah thats what worrys me, turning up and they say "first we have heard about this", im guessing tho with these tickets being on barcode its no big deal getting another, saying that i know a lad who isnt going and dosent want his ticket wasted so said I can have it so its all good

Problem with that is you have to wait for ages. Happened to us at Old Trafford and took an hour to get tickets !

Yeah thats what worrys me, turning up and they say "first we have heard about this", im guessing tho with these tickets being on barcode its no big deal getting another, saying that i know a lad who isnt going and dosent want his ticket wasted so said I can have it so its all good

I never made it to Chelsea on Wednesday due to a suicide on the line at Harrow & Wealdstone backing all the trains up; I had 6 tickets to distribute on the night (wasn't posting them as I was going!) so at 7:30 my mates weren't getting in. Chelsea contacted Everton and Lee from the Box Office called me [me and Steve had just been 'de-trained' at Northampton] to confirm the situation and they then all got in by 8pm. They would all have got in on time if my phone's internet settings hadn't crashed at just the wrong time when trying to email Chelsea to authorise release of the tickets.

I don't know where Lee was - at home having his tea, doing some overtime in the office or at the game - but very grateful for his intervention. ;)

Had loads of tickets go missing in the post, all with happy endings over the past 30 years, bar Watford (n) in the Cup in 2001; I was stuck on the M6 (closed for hours around Stafford) (and obviously not a 'lost in the post' incident) and my mate ended up watching it in the pub as Watford wouldn't let him in but he did get his ticket money reimbursed when he presented it to Watford a week or so later. Historically they let you buy your seat and then reimburse you when you present the original ticket, in the days of detachable stubs.

But if you have a free replacement, no need to worry!

Have you complained to Royal Mail?

(Me and Steve made it to Euston at 9pm [left Stoke at 4:30], had a pint and came straight home - tremendous evening's entertainment o_O )