• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Everton will be continuing its partnership with StubHub for the 2016/17 season as our Official Ticket Marketplace.

The service will be open for all Season Ticket holders to use from Monday 1 August ahead of the Blues’ opening sold-out fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 13 August.

StubHub offers all Season Ticket holders the chance to sell on their seats to other Blues fans if they know they are set to miss any games over the course of the season.

Last season, hundreds of Everton Season Ticket holders took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling match tickets on StubHub.

Some of the StubHub benefits for the 2016/17 season include:

• It is free for all Season Ticket holders to list their seats.
  • You can set your price and also change it whenever you like, although the Club has implemented a price cap on the maximum check out price for all Season Ticket holder listings.
  • Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee.
  • You can remove your listing before it sells and your Season Ticket card will remain valid for the match.
  • If you choose to sell you seat, your Season Ticket card will be deactivated for that match.
  • You’ll never have to deal directly with the buyers. When a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket information to the Club so they can remove it from the seller’s Season Ticket card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match.

Looking for 4 tickets to Stoke home game. Already booked flight from Norway so hopefully someone has some spare tickets
Luckily I got them from the OS. Can't wait to see Mark Hughes and his men being outplayed ! Never liked him, even at Everton.

Everton will be continuing its partnership with StubHub for the 2016/17 season as our Official Ticket Marketplace.

The service will be open for all Season Ticket holders to use from Monday 1 August ahead of the Blues’ opening sold-out fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 13 August.

StubHub offers all Season Ticket holders the chance to sell on their seats to other Blues fans if they know they are set to miss any games over the course of the season.

Last season, hundreds of Everton Season Ticket holders took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling match tickets on StubHub.

Some of the StubHub benefits for the 2016/17 season include:

• It is free for all Season Ticket holders to list their seats.
  • You can set your price and also change it whenever you like, although the Club has implemented a price cap on the maximum check out price for all Season Ticket holder listings.
  • Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee.
  • You can remove your listing before it sells and your Season Ticket card will remain valid for the match.
  • If you choose to sell you seat, your Season Ticket card will be deactivated for that match.
  • You’ll never have to deal directly with the buyers. When a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket information to the Club so they can remove it from the seller’s Season Ticket card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match.
Good to see that the club have implemented a Price Cap, that's a new thing isn't it?

Quick question, I have a season ticket, how many away game tickets can I buy? Looking to bring my family along with me for one of them at least.

Quick question, I have a season ticket, how many away game tickets can I buy? Looking to bring my family along with me for one of them at least.

As was said its 1 ticket you'd be able to buy and that's if you have the required away ticket criteria which is on the main sites ticket page. For instance to purchase for the WBA away game you need a season ticket and 14 away credits from last year, then on Wednesday it goes down to a season ticket and 12 aways. That carries on dropping till it gets to just a season ticket if it manages to get that low, (probably only a few games a season reach that level).
As for your friends and family they'll need to have season tickets as well unless the it goes down to general sale, I think maybe 2 games towards the end of the season went that low, Sunderland away right at the end was one, but we were playing terrible and loads had given up hope on a midweek dead rubber. Plus with this season being the £30 maximum away price I get the feeling that it'll be more difficult than ever to get on the ladder.

Plus with this season being the £30 maximum away price I get the feeling that it'll be more difficult than ever to get on the ladder.

I agree with what you are saying but thing is the ladder is based on last season when loads of games went to general sale and you didnt even need a season ticket too buy them, so really everyone should be on the ladder now, unless they only want to see big games when we are playing well but had no interest in watching Everton away when we were poor.