• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi Everyone,

I have a spare ticket for Wembley and I will still be there.

One of my mates had another issue on semi-final day so he cannot attend. So we have a spare ticket and the rest of us are heading to Wembley anyway.

The price is 40, in 507, upper corner. It was almost 47 adding the post fee. But I will cover 7 quid post fee so you don't even need to pay for it. 40 is okay.

Sorry for being late but I will take the ticket to the soton match if someone notice this early morning. You can message me before the soton match then we can do it after or before the game. Or we can just do it in Wembley. Just make sure you will be there.

Best Regards

Hello mate i only managed to get i adult ticket for me and my lad so looking for another one. My ticket is for block 107, i am going to give him the ticket i have, and wait outside for him as he is only 13. so if this is available it would be superb.

My wife is a long time massive Leicester fan and cannot believe the season she is watching. Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for Leicester away at all? Forever in your debt if so.

Can I put my name on the list for a semi final ticket? I have one, but my uncle needs one and it'd be a massive thing for us, if anyone knows of one please let me know. I'll be very thankful

Be careful blues, tried to get one on craiglist and paid a little more, kept in touch over this weekend and then got blocked once the payment went through and my address and phone number were given. Anyway lost £100 and tried via PayPal to get money back but because it's an only PayPal transaction and not eBay related they cannot do anything. Oh well what a weekend, first we get a draw with saints after playing average then I g t scammed. Perhaps I will get hit by a bus tomorrow, can but dream!!

Be careful blues, tried to get one on craiglist and paid a little more, kept in touch over this weekend and then got blocked once the payment went through and my address and phone number were given. Anyway lost £100 and tried via PayPal to get money back but because it's an only PayPal transaction and not eBay related they cannot do anything. Oh well what a weekend, first we get a draw with saints after playing average then I g t scammed. Perhaps I will get hit by a bus tomorrow, can but dream!!
Post his details mate. It'll help others. Did he say he lived in the south west of the country?

He did yes in Exeter, have set up a page on craiglist about him and on PayPal and other sites, looking at the threads on here he has targeted others, should have looked before, was desepate for a ticket I guess!

Think there should be a warning about Craigslist on here somewhere - keep reading about people getting / nearly getting scammed. A while back I contacted every single person on Craigslist selling tickets and got in to conversation and asked for proof etc. Every single one was a scam. If people are selling tickets for £100 or so, it always is too good to be true. Buy them face to face, or through a website with a card so you're protected, or not at all.

Think there should be a warning about Craigslist on here somewhere - keep reading about people getting / nearly getting scammed. A while back I contacted every single person on Craigslist selling tickets and got in to conversation and asked for proof etc. Every single one was a scam. If people are selling tickets for £100 or so, it always is too good to be true. Buy them face to face, or through a website with a card so you're protected, or not at all.

I will add Craigslist to the general warning at the top of each page mate. Thanks.

These Craiglist blokes are utter scum.

I'm currently pretending to be a 16 year old who's buying the ticket using my pocket money to purchase

And what does the scum bag do? Asks for another £10 more than he posted it would be avaliable for.

Really desperate for one ticket for the Leicester game if anyone can help me. I live 4 minutes away from The King Power so i can meet there if anyone has one spare going, or has 9+ credits and isnt planning on going!

Due to a change of plans, have a spare adult and child train ticket from Warwick Parkway to Wembley.

Taking this route means the train goes straight to Wembley Stadium station ie you dont have to get a tube across London.

Leaves Warwick Parkway 12.20, Arrives Wembley Stadium 13.55 (change at Banbury)
Return Leaves Wembley Stadium 21.22, arrives Warwick Parkway 23.36.

Cost £22 for both tickets so just looking for my money back. DM if interested.