• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Event Details
Event
Everton v Manchester United or West Ham FA CupWembley Stadium - LondonSaturday, April 23 2016 - 5:15 PM

Dates and times are subject to change due to TV broadcasts

Ticket type
Cat. 3 | Block 504 | Row 28 | Adjoining seatsSection: Everton
Number of tickets
Shipping
Delivery of tickets is guaranteed before the event

Saw this on ticketbis, price - 268 pounds each - what an absolute joke. Some 'fans'...

Looking for 2 seats together for Norwich at home. Live down south and coming up for the weekend. Anyone know if they will go to general sale or even if anyone can help me get some? Bit pricey on stubhub

Just a warning to anyone trying to get tickets from various "sellers" on Craigslist - it's a scam. I was highly suspicious already but decided to contact a couple just to see what kind of evidence of tickets they had. I received the email confirmation below from one of them, but you can see from the spelling mistakes in it that it's a scam.
All of the tickets on there are fake/do not exist so if you've received anything like the email below do not go ahead with it
View attachment 20550

lol @ Mr M Moron

Looking for two tickets for our Wembley Semi Final, not sure if they will go on general sale or they may all be sold before then. I will be at the Southampton Home game.
Thanks.

Extremely unlikely, but if anyone gets a single ticket for the FA Cup Semi Final against United/WHU, please contact me via PM. Brother wants a ticket and he works 7 days a week so couldn't keep his season ticket. As someone above said, doubt it will go to general sale. Cheers!

Looking for 2 seats together for Norwich at home. Live down south and coming up for the weekend. Anyone know if they will go to general sale or even if anyone can help me get some? Bit pricey on stubhub

Without checking, I'd imagine you'll be fine for getting tickets to Norwich mate.

Just a warning to anyone trying to get tickets from various "sellers" on Craigslist - it's a scam. I was highly suspicious already but decided to contact a couple just to see what kind of evidence of tickets they had. I received the email confirmation below from one of them, but you can see from the spelling mistakes in it that it's a scam.
All of the tickets on there are fake/do not exist so if you've received anything like the email below do not go ahead with it
View attachment 20550
I received that email and the name was the first thing I noticed. Then to be fair @hullefc showed me an old thread from @The Esk about Craiglist purchases and I swerved. Had another yesterday a lad on Harrogate had 4 so I asked for photographic proof and I said I'd go and meet him if he could provide pictures via email and I've heard nothing back. Scum bags each and everyone of them.

Can i also join the bottom of the list for semi final tickets .. thought i would give it a go as they have gone on sale to STH today

cheers
:D

anyone know what the avaliability is like on Palace? I see they go on general sale Wednesday and wondered how many will be left?