• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Tickets for Everton’s FA Cup semi-final with West Ham United or Manchester United will go on sale on Wednesday 30 March – with every 2015/16 Season Ticket holder guaranteed a seat.

Roberto Martinez’s side booked their place in the semi-final courtesy of a 2-0 quarter-final victory over Chelsea. Everton has been allocated 31,997 tickets for the Wembley showpiece on the east side of the stadium.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/03/24/fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-info

ha very different to last time with the increased number of season ticket holders then. Maybe i should give up my season ticket every other year and we'll end up at Wembley - I did it in 2008 and at the end of last season.

I was hoping my 8 home credits would help with any that are left over but i imagine with the increased attendances this season even that'll be low in comparison to others?

ha very different to last time with the increased number of season ticket holders then. Maybe i should give up my season ticket every other year and we'll end up at Wembley - I did it in 2008 and at the end of last season.

I was hoping my 8 home credits would help with any that are left over but i imagine with the increased attendances this season even that'll be low in comparison to others?

You never know mate, I would say that 8 home games will probably be on the high side in the event there are a few left over (assuming they're all under your customer reference):

Frequent non-season ticket holder home match purchasers

In the event tickets remain following the above Season Ticket holder sale, an announcement regarding applicable criteria and availability will be made on Wednesday, 6 April.

You never know mate, I would say that 8 home games will probably be on the high side in the event there are a few left over (assuming they're all under your customer reference):

In the event tickets remain following the above Season Ticket holder sale, an announcement regarding applicable criteria and availability will be made on Wednesday, 6 April.

Yep I saw that bit and was hoping - I actually remember I got in on 3 for 2012 when I thought it was 5 for some reason. Yeah its 8 in my name, my dad's the same.

Funny thing is, I think if we get through it'll be easier for us all to get tickets (maybe a little more than face value) as i dont see club wembley types bothering with a less glamorous tie

I am basing my hopes on this, have 9 home games so fingers crossed

What does everyone think the supporters clubs allocation will be as they can submit their non/st holders who frequently go to games? They have to submit theirs by next friday

What does everyone think the supporters clubs allocation will be as they can submit their non/st holders who frequently go to games? They have to submit theirs by next friday

That rule has changed, supporters club can no longer apply for away match tickets for members unless they are STH, and even then for the semi final they still have to meet the same away credit criteria as everyone else