• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

If you order tickets for a game off the everton site how long before they post them out does anyone know?i bought 3 tickets for the swansea game around 2 weeks ago and stiil no sign of them.

Even though you ordered them 2 weeks ago mate it wouldn't mean they would send them out right away, you'll probably get them tomorrow or Thursday, I would say more Thursday.

Even though you ordered them 2 weeks ago mate it wouldn't mean they would send them out right away, you'll probably get them tomorrow or Thursday, I would say more Thursday.
Cheers lad.ya i emailed them last week and she said she can confirm that the tickets were posted to my address and when i emailed them today i was told to collect them at the box office on the day so i guess il just have to wait and see.

Cheers lad.ya i emailed them last week and she said she can confirm that the tickets were posted to my address and when i emailed them today i was told to collect them at the box office on the day so i guess il just have to wait and see.
They don't always post to ireland. Sometimes they do sometimes you collect on the day . You need the card you booked them on with you

How easy is to get away tickets for the Carlisle v Everton? I'm a toffees fan living 5 miles outside Carlisle and I can easily get hold of home supporters tickets, but obviously would prefer to sit with my brethren.

Looking for 2 tickets if anyone can help out? Would even be willing to put someone up as I have a spare room.

Hello, looking for 2 tickets for the Carlisle FA Cup game, closet game I can get to with living in Glasgow

Just so you're aware the train service between Glasgow and Carlisle is still not 100% following the floods (some trains have been stopping at Dumfries and then getting a bus service).

Might be advisable to drive if you've not already planned to.

Just some advice for Everton fans trying to sit in the home end against us. There's certain etiquette to be adhered to in any home end as you'll all know, if you come I'd say don't wear colours (because the stewards can throw you out on that alone), if you're a scouser keep quiet because everyone will here your accent, if you score/win/go through don't rub it in... we're sore losers. Pretty sure that goes for all grounds though.

If you're buying tickets and you have a choice where to sit avoid the south stand and the corner between the East and Southstand both on level 1. We recently had a load of Monchengladbach fans in there and it kicked off big time. I sit in SSL1 and couldn't care less if there are other fans in there, but there are a lot of precious people who would kick off just because you're from the wrong side of the M52!

If you can get them anywhere aim to get second or third tiers or in the family stand. We should be opening Colin Bell Level 3 in the next few days so should be loads of tickets available in there. I wouldn't recommend buying off touts, but they know you're gonna bring a lot of fans so you can find them outside the Mercedes garage - they'll rip you off though.

Enjoy yourselves!

Just some advice for Everton fans trying to sit in the home end against us. There's certain etiquette to be adhered to in any home end as you'll all know, if you come I'd say don't wear colours (because the stewards can throw you out on that alone), if you're a scouser keep quiet because everyone will here your accent, if you score/win/go through don't rub it in... we're sore losers. Pretty sure that goes for all grounds though.

If you're buying tickets and you have a choice where to sit avoid the south stand and the corner between the East and Southstand both on level 1. We recently had a load of Monchengladbach fans in there and it kicked off big time. I sit in SSL1 and couldn't care less if there are other fans in there, but there are a lot of precious people who would kick off just because you're from the wrong side of the M52!

If you can get them anywhere aim to get second or third tiers or in the family stand. We should be opening Colin Bell Level 3 in the next few days so should be loads of tickets available in there. I wouldn't recommend buying off touts, but they know you're gonna bring a lot of fans so you can find them outside the Mercedes garage - they'll rip you off though.

Enjoy yourselves!

Thanks for the info. What's the chance that City will give us some of the Colin Bell level 3 stand? Or is it too late?