• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Anyone got tickets that they wouldn't want for spurs at home? I need 2 my father in law is a spurs fan and lives in ellesmere port and doesn't get to go very often so any help with this would be amazing

With stubhub the same seats would probably sell for about £20 for tomorrow and we'd have less empty seats too
Kicking stubhub into touch was just another example of the club doing dumb stuff.

They listened to the crying mob about seats being sold for 200 pounds (derbies etc) and ignored the vast majority that were sold for well under face value.

It would have been easy enough for a junior member of staff to check stub hub once or twice a day and do a quick 'search by price' and send a friendly email to the offending season ticket holders.

If the price didn't change, just cancel the season ticket (as is their right) Easy. enough.

Instead, they take it in house, make a pigs ear of it for the first couple of seasons then outsource again anyway. (The additional requirement of a different kind of membership to buy resale is pretty disgusting)

Instead, they take it in house, make a pigs ear of it for the first couple of seasons then outsource again anyway. (The additional requirement of a different kind of membership to buy resale is pretty disgusting)
I think the system needs a complete overhaul, the club has oversold ST's and left too few available to non STHs and they've got something in place that facilitates ST's staying in the hands of people who have no intention of attending every match. It's shameful how many go on the resale site for some matches - weeknights you can see many won't be able to get time off work or might have other stuff on but if you can't make most Saturday 3pms then give up the ST and let someone on the waiting list who wants to attend every match have it. Limiting the number of tickets an STH can sell per season to 2 or 3 would sort it out.

I think the system needs a complete overhaul, the club has oversold ST's and left too few available to non STHs and they've got something in place that facilitates ST's staying in the hands of people who have no intention of attending every match. It's shameful how many go on the resale site for some matches - weeknights you can see many won't be able to get time off work or might have other stuff on but if you can't make most Saturday 3pms then give up the ST and let someone on the waiting list who wants to attend every match have it. Limiting the number of tickets an STH can sell per season to 2 or 3 would sort it out.
I'm as guilty as anybody.

I've lived in Dubai for 25 years but I still have my ST. It's shared between myself, my brother, some mates and a couple of others from here.

Will I give it up? Not a chance. The non-ST seats are garbage and I'd rather not scramble around for tickets whenever I'm home.

You're 100% correct, the club has oversold season tickets, which is why I hope at BM they keep the season ticket numbers similar to as they are today.

There's going to be no obstructed views so it's less of an issue. (but I'm still keeping mine)

Kicking stubhub into touch was just another example of the club doing dumb stuff.

They listened to the crying mob about seats being sold for 200 pounds (derbies etc) and ignored the vast majority that were sold for well under face value.

It would have been easy enough for a junior member of staff to check stub hub once or twice a day and do a quick 'search by price' and send a friendly email to the offending season ticket holders.

If the price didn't change, just cancel the season ticket (as is their right) Easy. enough.

They should just allow season ticket holder who can't go, put it at face value or less so when loads of seats aren't selling on resale they should be allowed to set it to £20 or whatever just not above face value not £55 and that's it as loads won't sell like on Thursday night

They should just allow season ticket holder who can't go, put it at face value or less so when loads of seats aren't selling on resale they should be allowed to set it to £20 or whatever just not above face value not £55 and that's it as loads won't sell like on Thursday night
That was the beauty of stubhub.

You'd regularly see seats for 10/15 pounds.

It was loads of people cryarsing over the few massively hiked ones that ruined it. The club could/should have taken care of those ST holders, problem solved.

Getting rid of Stub hub was a huge mistake, as was selling huge amounts of season tickets to people who were jumping on the Moshiri bandwagon. Plus a lot of those were sold to kids, the problem Is, if Dad or Mum can't go neither does the kid. Add to that people buying away tickets just to sell them to someone else so they get the credits. Stub hub could of easily been policed as Celtic did, so rather than a seat being filled, you just end up with an empty seat.