• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Anyone know where you can see your current match credits? I seem to be going round in circles on the site/app, loads of tabs open but can't see the information needed.

Anyone know where you can see your current match credits? I seem to be going round in circles on the site/app, loads of tabs open but can't see the information needed.
Open app
Tickets
Manage
My Account
Then it's showing the game of each credit assigned but not just showing a number so I've got to count them myself. Definitely not as simple as it used to be

Open app
Tickets
Manage
My Account
Then it's showing the game of each credit assigned but not just showing a number so I've got to count them myself. Definitely not as simple as it used to be
Appreciate you taking the time to reply, thank you.
I agree - I thought it used to be more simple & obvious than counting your purchases - it definitely should be.

When you are buying tickets for yourself, others, coach travel, it's not easy to go through each purchase to count your own credits.

Think they've now sorted it. Click your profile icon thing at the top and it now comes up with number of away credits