• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Trying to get some now myself, ST holder and 2 members, wont even let buy my own😂
The window for STH to buy their own seat closed yesterday at 4pm. It is now currently only open to Official Members, one ticket per Membership (STH are not classed as an Official Member from this season). General Sale opens at 10am on Friday

The window for STH to buy their own seat closed yesterday at 4pm. It is now currently only open to Official Members, one ticket per Membership (STH are not classed as an Official Member from this season). General Sale opens at 10am on Friday
I'm not saying you're wrong but there is a bit of confusion around Official Members and STHs. The STH window closed yesterday and I didn't buy my ST seat as i probably can't make the game. But I got an email from the club this morning saying I was now eligible to but a ticket as an Official Member. I always thought STHs were automatically classed as Official Members buy maybe not ?

I’ve seen the Brighton tickets have sold out already, they didn’t go on general sale til tomorrow morning, is this getting normal for home games to sell out before general sale these days?

It’s one ticket per membership. My lad requested they call me back as the queue was long. We’ll have to do it all again on Friday at 10am if we want to sit together. The People’s Club strike again!
So I won't be able to buy an adult and a child on Friday on my season ticket reference? I did when I took him to the Sporting friendly

Saw the Everton fan services tweet that is was now sold out. I was going to try and get some when the go on general sale which is tomorrow morning
Seen that. Spent all week trying to get into the system to buy some. Club finally got back to me apologising for a system error and there's nothing left. Absolute joke and a group flying over.

Annoying as I was waiting for the Official Members window to open so we could get 3 together, should hopefully sort it Friday. Would make sense to allow ST holders to buy throughout each different window if people want to sit together.

A little bit early, but after two for Palace if anyone doesn't fancy the trip down I'll gladly take them off your hands. My current record for games attended this season is played 1, won 1. So quite the incentive.