• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Can anybody advise me please? I am a season ticket holder. 3 of my sons are official members and 2 are hopefully getting tickets for Wolves game. My youngest son's son (aged 9) has said he would like to go too. Question is how can we get him a ticket next to his dad ? He could use 3rd son's membership but could not be sure of getting next to dad. This must be a problem for any dad who wants to take a youngster along to get them interested. Any clues please?
Do you know who sits next to you

You can purchase a ticket and ask if they can sit there

Alternatively, as others have said, sell yours and buy two together

Just got my Villa tickets, had 3 selected, started the payment process, got message saying couldn't put in basket, try refreshing page. With 7 minutes left of tickets being held, I went for a different 3. Only restricted view remaining. Was hoping this new booking system would be better!

Just got my Villa tickets, had 3 selected, started the payment process, got message saying couldn't put in basket, try refreshing page. With 7 minutes left of tickets being held, I went for a different 3. Only restricted view remaining. Was hoping this new booking system would be better!
Its a shambles mate, i got another 3 then but it took about 5 minutes to go to the payment page then another 5 minutes to confirm the payment, its going to be a joke when a small allocation goes on sale.

Do you know who sits next to you

You can purchase a ticket and ask if they can sit there

Alternatively, as others have said, sell yours and buy two together
Thanks for that, I have already got the 4 next to me for my 4 th son and his family who are over from Canada. First game for his wife and sons, he used to be a regular. I hope I have now got it all sorted by calling in some favours, friends do have their uses! Fingers crossed it will be a victory for us all to celebrate.