Match ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottishgroundhopper

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hello all

If you couldn’t tell by my name, I am a Scottish groundhopper. I love visiting new stadia and I have never been to Goodison for a game although I have been outside the ground. I’m hoping to come down before you guys move.

I’m looking at the home game against Palace, do you always sell out home matches. Is there any chance I’ll be able to get a ticket? Any hints or tips?

Thanks in advance

it’s hard to get tickets without the official membership which is 35 quid, even then its tough

theres a lot of tickets that go on resale, i don’t know if you need a membership to access that or not

league games are always sold out before general sale

you'll need a club membership for most games these days, although some of the games are easier than others, especially if you are only after a single or dont need to sit with someone. The resale thread on here is useful too.

Hello all

If you couldn’t tell by my name, I am a Scottish groundhopper. I love visiting new stadia and I have never been to Goodison for a game although I have been outside the ground. I’m hoping to come down before you guys move.

I’m looking at the home game against Palace, do you always sell out home matches. Is there any chance I’ll be able to get a ticket? Any hints or tips?

Thanks in advance
It all depends on what day it is, night games might be easier because travelling midweek is more difficult. Ask the club a couple of weeks before the game if there is any chance of a ticket or come on here and ask if anyone has a ticket for sale. Last resort, a bit of a risk, come to Goodison on the day of the match and stand outside the ticket entrance there are usually a few genuine tickets been sold by fans whose mates haven’t turned up or for various reasons.

Your best bet is an evening cup game or the early rounds of the Fa cup. That said, Fulham in the league cup is sold out and you'll struggle to get a ticket if we progress to the semis.

If we get through the next round of the Fa cup and get a home draw then that's your best chance this season.

Post on here nearer the time and see if anybody is unable to go and they'll be able to transfer their ticket to you via email.

It's really difficult buying tickets as we are sold out every game, but there's people with season tickets who may not be able to go and will be looking to sell it.

If it gets moved to a Sunday or midweek I think you could have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.