MATCH THREAD: Wigan vs Everton - 2pm Saturday 22nd July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just all been breaking down around the edge of the box. Nothing new there.

Young looks really slick, and arguably the fittest. Thlought McNeil and Gana have been really good.

Not convinced on Godfrey at LB.

Let's not talk about Maupay...

At the Tranmere game, anything interesting or is it what you'd expect from a team with Neal Maupay as a lone striker?

Do we have anything resembling a striker on the bench?
Nope 4 kids (3 of which are midfielders) and our 3rd and 5th choice keepers, of the two we could have had back up, one is playing at Prenton Park (Dobbin) and the other is at Deepdale (Cannon)

Brighton back-room staff when we paid £15m for Maupay last August

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

It' shouldn't be the Knock Maupay Show but the more and more I see Maupay I think A) Brighton mugged us, B) Who brought him in? :red: C) He's really not an Everton type forward.

It was the reason I disliked Cottee but at least he scored goals. Niasse was a prince compared to Maupay. Sooner we get shut the better.

There's The Open, The Ashes and qualifying for the Hungarian GP is due to start soon.

Why anyone would suffer a pre season Everton is baffling
Golf and cricket probably my 2 least favourite sports and hearing it referred to as the Liverpool open is annoying me as well. I’d rather sit through this and the tranmere game back to back than watch either of them sports. The GP is probably worth a watch tho

It' shouldn't be the Knock Maupay Show but the more and more I see Maupay I think A) Brighton mugged us, B) Who brought him in? :red: C) He's really not an Everton type forward.

It was the reason I disliked Cottee but at least he scored goals. Niasse was a prince compared to Maupay. Sooner we get shut the better.
I'd give my left nut sack for a 1988 Tony Cottee in this team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.