Match Thread- Manchester United vs Everton- Final Preseason Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever decided to play United a week before the season needs sacking.

I know we are missing a few players but this is terrible for confidence.
Yeah, pretty stupid to play a team similar to the 1s we are playing for the next 9 months, why would we play a team we are meant to be equal to, should have played more South American farmers...................................

We all know what Iwobi is like. My biggest concern is we've bought another player in Townsend who is exactly the same.

Put things into perspective QPR beat Utd 4-2 a week or so ago.

Pre Season results mean little in isolation had we not won the other 3 then you can worry.

The concern still is our squad is woeful and 4-5 good signings are needed.

If DCL is out for a few weeks it will be a real slog.
And yet we still can’t get within 5 yards of them

Awful 45 minutes I’m seriously concerned now after seeing that, people saying relegation I was laughing at but seriously if we don’t shift some players and make signings it’s a possibility

Not for Benitez, no. I don't care if you think he shouldn't have the Everton job; you can't pin this on him.

This is on Brands, or Moshiri if you prefer - Benitez can't polish the exact same turd that Ancelotti was given.

If we concede a few more from corners where Digne is marking their tallest players then it might.

In an area where we were desperate for significant upgrades this summer - we will have Andros Townsend, Demarai Gray, Alex Iwobi all starting first game of the season…?‍♂️

Yes the fans moan when all we do is attack down our left.

The Cult will be hammering Benitez over a pre season game but make no mistake you could have Guardiola as manager and he couldn't do much with whats out there on the pitch.

A horrific mix of slow, timid, finished and bang average players minus 3-4.
All of your posts are just ever increasingly drivelling snivelling excuses for your red hero benitez. I wonder if it's Everton you support, or is it just the fat rs hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.