2022/23 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on a yellow, he'd been niggling away all game, he made a bad challenge that asked a question of a ref and bam gone. Personally I think it wasn't a yellow but he put himself in the position of getting it. Dyche could have subbed him but with who.

One game suspension and he could be back which given out squad is vital in the remaining fight against relegation.Not overly happy with it, but it didn't cost us as we weren't going to nick it and we picked up a point. No recriminations needed from me. Hopefully he'll be selectable and giving his best after his game out.

He was on a yellow, he'd been niggling away all game, he made a bad challenge that asked a question of a ref and bam gone. Personally I think it wasn't a yellow but he put himself in the position of getting it. Dyche could have subbed him but with who.

One game suspension and he could be back which given out squad is vital in the remaining fight against relegation.Not overly happy with it, but it didn't cost us as we weren't going to nick it and we picked up a point. No recriminations needed from me. Hopefully he'll be selectable and giving his best after his game out.
The right back on the bench or the other cb he's used at rb 🤷‍♂️

Not sure it didn't cost us. The 2 points extra we were counting on had to be sacrificed for not getting beat

He takes 72k a week in wages out of this football club, sums up how this club has been run.
He wont be going anywhere and no other premier league club would go near him.
If that 72k figure is correct, let's put that in context: basically, every person who attends Goodison is paying him two pounds a week.

That's a lot of hard man chewing gum.

Looked like our best young player not so long ago. Having a different manager and coaching set up every season, telling players different things and playing in different roles has clearly affected a lot of our younger players. Should have left ages ago.

People like garner and Patterson should keep an eye on holgate’s threads just to see at what point people will turn from ‘he’s so much better than all the others it’s absolutely disgraceful that he’s not being given a chance all he needs is a run of games and he’ll be in the England team’ to ‘he’s the worst player I’ve ever seen in my life he shouldn’t even be a professional’. I give it about 6 months but interested to find out.

Toxic character in the squad. The way he behave and react to teammates not doing what he wants on the pitch is a disgrace.

He is the biggest trouble maker in the squad and I have no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.