2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll play every game from now until the end of the season mate. Disgraceful, but very realistic. It's a big reason why we'll go down.
Its obviously frustrating for us but very weird with all the modern technology. Its like no one that matters in the club sees some of this incompetence/lack of commitment and holds them accountable and agree players like him will be a big reason why we'll drop.

Can’t believe his position for the second goal. He’s playing about 6 onside. The most brain dead football player I have ever seen.
Hed played well to that point. Still fitting he's at fault the day we drop into the bottom 3 given his "were far too good to go down" speech

The Mane incident shows how braindead he is.

Had he hit the deck holding his face potentially it forces the ref/VAR to send Mane off like James did against WBA last season.

Instead he plays the tough Yorkshire lad and we get zip.

Same as Coleman with Jota.

Not snide enough.

Had he hit the deck holding his face potentially it forces the ref/VAR to send Mane off like James did against WBA last season.

Not snide enough.
He was just laughing at them instead of going down, looked like Mane was trying to pick his nose

Not snide enough.

Problem with them FB is if they went down they'd get booked for simulation because like you said they don't understand how to be as corrupt as the top clubs when it comes to the dark arts. Richarlison tries to do it and just looks like a pony.

I don’t rate Holgate.

That said, credit where it’s due - he had a blinder today, almost unrecognisable - only one silly foul that I can remember where he’d normally have a dozen.

Reactions: SJB

Status
Not open for further replies.