Martinez Out: Post Stoke poll

Yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change any tactics when need. Doesn't bring on subs (correct ones for that) when needed. Doesn't have any desire to win games and plays a 'keep the ball and pass it back to the keeper as much as possible' ethic. But hey, lets give him more time and hopefully by this time next season we might just might be in a slightly better position in the league table which ever one that maybe (n):mad::rant:.

2nm2joo.jpg

I have absolutely nothing against any Evertonian who wants him out, nothing, so don't be trying to get them on your side.

My problem is with weapons like you hoping Everton lose a match, a huge match so they can see the manager lose his job, surely there are other ways in which he can lose his job. Wanting Everton to lose, you really are an utter waste of space of a supporter, stand on your own with your stupid comments instead of bringing others, people I have no problem with, into it, ya little rat.

Is it still Benitez your after as manager btw, no doubt you'll have the Napoli colours on if we meet them heaven forbid we actually beat Kiev, perish the thought for you like.

Gobsh!te
So they can see Everton stay in the PL

Just been on sky first time I have seen him look worried, this break this weekend is a godsend for us, not arsed about the Europe we need to beat Newcastle and QPR to settle things

I agree Dave but for me the threat of relegation is too real. We lose on Sunday and and the team in 18th (is it QPR?) win and we are right in the mix.

He is not the right manager to get us out of a relegation dog fight. He is NOT

We're 7th from bottom, with three other teams between us and the drop zone...and two teams above us we can haul in with a win.

People need to stop panicking.

Mark my words, we will get the results in the next few games and we will see this manager in the dugout next season.

The decision makers aren't kneejerk like fans...look at how Alardyce and Pardew came through. They basically dont give a f*** what people on forums think...they look at this with cool detachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.