Martinez Christmas Poll

Martinez as Manager of Everton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You pinky promising and everything here mate ??

Yep. I'm normally on Chico's fence smiling at the chaos round us but, on this one, I'm nailing my colours to the mast.

Our present owners will support Martinez. If the owners ever change then they'd be ambitious and wouldn't be looking at Moyes.

I'd like to pretend I'm ITK on this but I ain't, just using a bit of common sense.

We have been beaten for the first time in 2 months and there are Martinez out polls everywhere:blush: unless Pep fancies a stint with us I say keep the Catalan clown
It's the complete mismanagement during that two months that's really got to me and I was very patient with him during last seasons debacle

After yesterday I'm firmly in the no confidence in the manager camp

His starting line ups,his lack of tactical know how regarding substitutions and timing of substitutions,yesterday needed a game changer as early as the first half,everyone but Martinez could see it

Stop the ambiguity. Have a simple two options only in the poll....IN or OUT. Let's stop pussyfooting around with this.....an 'I don't know' isn't an opinion, so why is it included in an opinion poll?

Chico redraft and let's get a result on this damn thing.....not that it changes anything.
This isn't X Factor pal, it's absolutely fine to say you just can't make your mind up.

It's the most honest vote out there.

*Not sure yet

However the fact that we are only a point better off at this stage than last season isn't really progress.

End of the season for me.

I seems ridiculous to say it after more than two years in charge but I can't make up my mind. He does some things right but always seems to fall that bit short. He certainly has improved US since last year but then he was responsible for the fall from the season before.
We won't be getting rid of him so it is a mute point.

Status
Not open for further replies.