Marouane Fellaini Texts Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £15m
Looks like Marouane is trying to get his spot back in the squad as he wants to play CL next season lol ;)

9c4fca99-891b-4c86-b478-77ce732f0563.jpg

The bile shown to Fellaini has been just be merciless and completely undeserved form both United fans and the assorted press

It's like they've forgotten Fergie spent 30m each on Veron and Berbatov, who both flopped. I think Fellaini will do better for them than those two, he just needs regular game-time.

It's like they've forgotten Fergie spent 30m each on Veron and Berbatov, who both flopped. I think Fellaini will do better for them than those two, he just needs regular game-time.

He's been bought as a DM which he is clearly awful at. If they want a return of the £27.5m they need to use him like we did. Behind the striker. With Rooney there that will never happen.

Why's he on his phone during the game? He must know there are cameras everywhere these days and he'd get stick for it.

The bile shown to Fellaini has been just be merciless and completely undeserved form both United fans and the assorted press

Agree Mikey. It is an incessant tirade of vitriolic abuse. I feel sorry for Marouane. He acted very professionally in his transfer and treated Everton with respect. I wish him success (except against us!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.