• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sack Silva, get morinho in and give him an open chequebook
Come on moshiri get it done.

3 poor seasons at united still got them to a Europa League, fa cup and league cup final and won 2 of them.

Yeah but it's the records of previous Everton managers he has to improve on, I'm sure if we lose to Spurs it's our worse points tally at Christmas for 5 years.

I've said this a few times now, but up until Saturday we had an identical record to what Spurs had in Poch's first season, with better results against the 'top sides'.

We cocked up against Watford and Newcastle, but really, that's it. Four points dropped. I'm confident we'll get those four points back at times we don't expect to, as well.

if you're looking solely at the table, which we're where we should be anyway probably, you're ignoring any context.

I've said this a few times now, but up until Saturday we had an identical record to what Spurs had in Poch's first season, with better results against the 'top sides'.

We cocked up against Watford and Newcastle, but really, that's it. Four points dropped. I'm confident we'll get those four points back at times we don't expect to, as well.

if you're looking solely at the table, which we're where we should be anyway probably, you're ignoring any context.

Not really just them though is it mate

Huddersfield and west ham also

Southampton in the cup

Bournemouth we threw away a 2 goal lead from when we had a man less

The derby last kick

Now not saying this is Silvas fault as some of it clearly isn't but there have been a fair share of stinkers this season

Status
Not open for further replies.