• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it I feel like our players still think they are better than they are which is weird because we've done naff all for years. Maybe it's where we buy them from and their mentality they seem to lack hunger. Wolves players are in it together or playing for bigger moves. Our players look comfortable and gutless been this way since Moyes left arguably bar that one Martinez season.

Can someone tell me why they think he’s good when he’s never done anything in the past ever??

I want to believe but do not right now.

You are completely correct to doubt him, I am myself right now although I haven't completely crossed over to the thought that he's a lost cause.

I can't speak for all bloos on here but I myself dread the thought of this dressing room seeing off another manager. By the end of their terms, I completely loathed both Martinez and Koeman, and I hold them both equally responsible for filling our squad up with crap and instilling plenty of bad habits on this group of players. Having said that, we are a long time removed from both of them. The players have had more than one opportunity to turn a new leaf and start to forge a positive legacy for themselves at Everton.

We are a fairly forgiving fan base. Almost every Moyes era player is remembered fondly by our fans, even though they didn't win anything we all understood that they tried their best and were always just short of the level required to compete for trophies and the top four by the constraints of the boardroom. Contrast those squads with the players we have now... How many of these are we going to give a damn about in 5/10 years time?

The manager is making plenty of mistakes right now but the ill will I have for him is a drop in the ocean compared to the total apathy I have for the team.

Also, just realised, we're yet to come from behind and win a game this season under Silva if I'm not mistaken? There seems to be a clear lack of Plan B for when things aren't going our way. This needs to change.
His plan b is lash on strikers and forwards and switch to 442, but we lose all control of midfield when he does it. And it only worked at Leicester.

The players are the ones that need to look at themselves as much as the manager. Last week they looked like they wanted to fight in the second half. This week is back to turgid listlessness. They need to buck up. Maybe he needs to wield that axe. Mina and DCL in even give Davies/Mcarthy a go. We need a shake up of system and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.