Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll say Conte, forgetting that he was on double what we'll offer.

He'll cry and say we've no ambition.

Not offer another name.

Go back to moaning.

please see below/above

you've been brainwashed by kenwrights mediocre stance.

shocking

we should bin all Moshiri's idea's with anything to do with football.

Brands has been bought in to chose the style of play and his own coaches, with DBB, being appointed to getting the deals over the line.

why brands would have Silva thrust upon him, when he maybe doesn't rate him, is sooo blinking Everton.

Silva was flavour of the month last October, but since then we have all seen his other side.

terrible pick for a manager.

Relegation AND sacked from his premier league clubs.

there are far far better managers out there.

if we are going to have a revolution, then lets do it properly
It's happening. Accept it.

Just winds me up that they're playing at it being anything other than a decision made months ago. There's no need to do it and it just highlights how little they think of the support when they try and spin things that have been obvious for months.

Strange of them to state it is going to be Baxendale and Brands' decision if it isn't.

Not like the club to lie to supporters.

If it is to be Silva then Brands will look incredibly weak when he announces it to the media and tells us all what it was he sees in the new manager. "Erm, The Mosh handed me the task of securing his choice from last November". Instead of just hiring Silva before Brands came in.

The club's run like a whelk stall.

What dya mean? We've got a manager in our sights, have done for months.

Stop buying into the media bollox over we're hunting for others.

It's Silva. Sooner you accept it, the better.

I am not prepared to accept this clown.

going after a panic pick from last year when were in the crap, things have changed ten fold, we no longer need last years flavour of the month.

Darren moore would be a better bet than him, he almost saved west brom, who were worse than hull !

If they know who they want then it should be as quick as West Ham took.

Seriously though West Ham will have told the agents of most managers out there that they'll pay £7-10million a year. Easy to get someone in when you do that.

If it is to be Silva then Brands will look incredibly weak when he announces it to the media and tells us all what it was he sees in the new manager. "Erm, The Mosh handed me the task of securing his choice from last November". Instead of just hiring Silva before Brands came in.

I think i posted this last week - either way its a screw up!

I see your turning...

the whole thing already stinks dave.

moshiri just trying to save some face at the expense of us getting a real manager

Status
Not open for further replies.