Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after watching him in each game, for a full season with us, you think 10 or so times at Sunderland (on sky i presume) plus motd highlights who are known for their comprehensive analysis of Sunderland games, you've decided that he's not improved since being at Everton?

No he was a very good keeper at sunderland too hence his high transfer fee

Supposedly this clown has been sorted and advising for months but hasn’t signed yet. People looking silly with their statements of fachts. O Fraudão isn’t anybody’s first choice and we’ll settle for him once we’re done trying for actual managers just like we did when we desperately signed Baggy Chops earlier this season.

Nope.

He will be appointed within 48hours.

It is, in my opinion, a bit ‘pie in the sky’ to expect Silva to bring in Tony Bellew in some assistant capacity.
If the Big Dunc, Tony, and Capt Jags ‘dream team’ appointment has any chance of flying, I think it’ll be stand-alone from any foreigner getting the job. And before anyone gets the ‘ump, I am not referencing any Brexit gumph with that assertion: merely opining that, since any new manager usually comes with his own ‘team’ of assistants, he or she might be loath to work with people he or she is unfamiliar with. However, as we have seen with Big Dunc, it has been a condition of any appointment, that Big Dunc be on the coaching team. Perhaps Blue Bill will insist on a similar contractual condition for Tony and Capt Jags. With Usmanov coming on board, and his likely impact on the work of EITC, perhaps Bill sees this as a way of ‘fireproofing’ the future.

After several pints with a proper ITK today sitting in the lovely early summer sun, I can state that a deal was hatched many months ago which explains why no other club has snatched him up and why he has kept a relatively low profile since he left Watford. He was struggling with the Watford board long before our approach and wanted to come to Everton then and now, any day now as I understand it. Hic!

Got a sneaky feeling that Unsie will get the Assistant Manager job under Silva. Was surprised when he turned the Oxford Utd job down a couple of months back. Perhaps the club have been planning for this moment longer than we realised?

Here’s an idea: Why don’t we appoint Usmanov as manager?
This was mentioned earlier in the thread. I think the sticking point with that possible appointment is that he’s not really ‘in to’ all that EITC stuff ...I believe Blue Bill and Capt Jags were, in the absence of clarity on this issue, reluctant to green light ‘Uzzies’ appointment.

This was mentioned earlier in the thread. I think the sticking point with that possible appointment is that he’s not really ‘in to’ all that EITC stuff ...I believe Blue Bill and Capt Jags were, in the absence of clarity on this issue, reluctant to green light ‘Uzzies’ appointment.
He could sit in his own dugout, umbrella in hand ....lol:cool::cool:

Got a sneaky feeling that Unsie will get the Assistant Manager job under Silva. Was surprised when he turned the Oxford Utd job down a couple of months back. Perhaps the club have been planning for this moment longer than we realised?

..I think I read somewhere that Silva always takes the same backroom staff with him. Be interesting if that’s the case with us.

I suspect you are not the only one on here who gets that sneaky feeling. Trying to decipher the byzantine machinations of our Machiavellian Board is not uncommon pursuit here on GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.