• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're toothless in attack, no cutting edge. So to struggle on all season like that and still play well, for the most part, and get a decent top half finish, tells you all you need to know about how Silva can adapt and make things work. That Arsenal game: we should in all honesty have beaten a CL place team 4 or 5 nil. That's how well Silva has them organised.

Next season I'd accept top 6/7 and a decent cup run. The style of football and attitude we have to winning every game is the major priority for me.

I'm not sure we are as toothless as we suggest in attack. His big success for me this season (forget the set pieces stuff, which is easily remedied hence why it was so frustrating at the time) is making us look a side who now look threatening going forward.

You can see the development in DCL but also in Richarlinson in that time, and he is getting the best out of Sigurdsson. Bernard is also playing much better. He deserves enormous credit for that.

Come the summer there will be questions as to whether he can repeat the process with say, Vlasic, Onyekuru, Dowell & Lookman while continuing (the younger players so not Sigurdssons) development.

We're toothless in attack, no cutting edge. So to struggle on all season like that and still play well, for the most part, and get a decent top half finish, tells you all you need to know about how Silva can adapt and make things work. That Arsenal game: we should in all honesty have beaten a CL place team 4 or 5 nil. That's how well Silva has them organised.

Next season I'd accept top 6/7 and a decent cup run. The style of football and attitude we have to winning every game is the major priority for me.

It could all click for DCL.

He has the build, desire and correct attitude. I really want him to succeed here.

For all of Spurs spending it was Kane and the bargain Ali who transformed them.

Arsenal should have got a pasting. We missed chance after chance in the Away fixture too, that sadly cost us.

I'm not sure we are as toothless as we suggest in attack. His big success for me this season (forget the set pieces stuff, which is easily remedied hence why it was so frustrating at the time) is making us look a side who now look threatening going forward.

You can see the development in DCL but also in Richarlinson in that time, and he is getting the best out of Sigurdsson. Bernard is also playing much better. He deserves enormous credit for that.

Come the summer there will be questions as to whether he can repeat the process with say, Vlasic, Onyekuru, Dowell & Lookman while continuing (the younger players so not Sigurdssons) development.

I am intrigued to see Onyekuru play.

He returned to Everton on my Fifa game and is fantastic. Not that that is anything to properly go off, but he appears to have good attributes.

He's a different manager type. RM was devoted to playing football no matter what; Silva's record elsewhere in his career shows he's prioritised a defensive base for the fotball he wants to play and everyone putting in a high energy shift.

You'll get more hoof from Silva. He's somewhere in between Martinez's style and Moyes' style...which is what a lot of people were wishing for.

I'm one of those tbh, hope it works out, looks like things are starting to click

That's what I said. He's adapted the players he has to get a goal or two from it. It's not a potent attack in and of itself, though, we fail to convert way too many chances.

It could all click for DCL.

He has the build, desire and correct attitude. I really want him to succeed here.

For all of Spurs spending it was Kane and the bargain Ali who transformed them.

Arsenal should have got a pasting. We missed chance after chance in the Away fixture too, that sadly cost us.
No way DCL is an Ali or Kane though. Just doesn't have the instinct.

Leon Osman, the voice of truth and reason. No wonder you left his name out. A clueless Moyes-drone defending his master.

In any case it doesn't contradict what I stated in relation to someone else claiming RM 'didn't value set pieces'. He prioritized open play.

The poster said RM didn’t practice set pieces, the Osman quote proves that. Can’t stand Osman to be honest, but I sincerely doubt he’s completely invented a conversation in his head for his book - especially one that could easily be denied, and would have been, if it wasn’t true.

Time for Silva to take this one. He may have approached the first half conservatively to wait for them to tire. He did it to Chelsea, so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt here.

It's very simple, if he gets 7th he stays if he doesent he goes. After the players he bought last summer 7th would of been expected.
Allardyce got 8th with half the players.
I wish my life was as simple as yours seems to be.
Dunno about that, spelling his own name seems to be a task in itself.
He's not going full stop, regardless of finishing position......full on entitlement there mate...

I think Harvey Havrey is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.