• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got until Xmas next season.

Only reason is because it hinges on the fact Michael Keane is still at the club and being played.

He starts next season, I'm done.

If we are going to change it will be in the summer. Why would we sack someone now?
To give the next man a chance to work with what we've got and assess what he needs before next season starts, where not in a relegation battle granted but if you think he's going in the summer then why not now to give the next manager time to settle in and prepare for next season.

He will - guaranteed - be here to start next season. And rightly so.

Not so sure. His cup final was the derby and we couldn't even win that.

Only games I can see us winning are Burnley and Fulham out of our remaining 8.

Can't see that being enough to steer us higher than 11th at most.

Rightly so? what has he done to deserve that, what ever it is I’ve missed it. It’s as if he’s been trying to get sacked all season, that’s how bad he is tbh he’s a joke of a manager. Should have been gone weeks ago.
Came into a mess here; has us playing with attacking intent again; we're midtable; and he did that whilst being denied a striker in two windows....that's why it's rightly so.

Him, Pickford, and the defence are responsible today for sure. I've been behind Marco the entire season until now but this can't go on.

Not watching another game for weeks and I don't care who the manager is when this season ends. So much work to be done this summer...

Not so sure. His cup final was the derby and we couldn't even win that.

Only games I can see us winning are Burnley and Fulham out of our remaining 8.

Can't see that being enough to steer us higher than 11th at most.
We'll see. I can see us top half end of season and that'll do for the first post-Koemageddon season proper.

Came into a mess here; has us playing with attacking intent again; we're midtable; and he did that whilst being denied a striker in two windows....that's why it's rightly so.
He has us playing awful, he couldn’t set up a defence if his life depended on it, he’s clueless, championship manager at best.

Him, Pickford, and the defence are responsible today for sure. I've been behind Marco the entire season until now but this can't go on.

Not watching another game for weeks and I don't care who the manager is when this season ends. So much work to be done this summer...
An imbecile GK determined to throw it away; brings on an extra defender to shore it up; a clearly offside goal to go behind 3-2 (five offside, btw).

How is it remotely the manager's fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.