• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the new manager now let him use the 8 games to know his team and prepare for next season.

Really bad idea.

A new manager would need new players, a new manager would have to play Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Spurs, as well as some tricky away games, he wouldnt have time to put his mark on the team and would probably just lose all 8 games, which would leave a very bad taste going into next season.

Personally I see nothing to be gained at all by sacking this Jarg Jose clown before May.

Really bad idea.

A new manager would need new players, a new manager would have to play Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Spurs, as well as some tricky away games, he wouldnt have time to put his mark on the team and would probably just lose all 8 games, which would leave a very bad taste going into next season.

Personally I see nothing to be gained at all by sacking this Jarg Jose clown before May.

A good manager will get the most from his squad with limited budget and got results. Like Moyes used to do.

If the boss wants success we need someone like Conte.

A good manager will get the most from his squad with limited budget and got results. Like Moyes used to do.

If the boss wants success we need someone like Conte.

Moyes isnt a good manager tho.

Dunno why people think Conte is so good, I could win the Title with Juve.

But my point stands, even if the new manager won the next 8 games, so what? It doesnt change anything, this season is already done.

To use your logic, a good manager would get vastly better results from having a full preseason and a transfer window to make changes.

Really bad idea.

What are your thoughts on today mate?

He’d been playing a DM who had been doing ok last two game but inexplicably decided to change it today.

I don’t get dropping Schneiderlin for Gomes at all today. Like he did it for the sake of it.

This. The team had been doing ok and and kept two clean sheets in a row and Silva decided to change it. Odd very odd.

But my point stands, even if the new manager won the next 8 games, so what? It doesnt change anything, this season is already done.

To use your logic, a good manager would get vastly better results from having a full preseason and a transfer window to make changes.
So the Premier League and FA cup don't count?

If we are gonna to sack MS why not now and get the new guy (whoever) in? It’s over.

I don’t expect great things happen overnight but come on, finishing below the like in Wolves and Watford is a new low for this club. 7th is the minimum requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.