• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's positive we picked up as many points as we did in the early stages of the season because my sweet jesus - what is this guy doing. Who takes over? Who replaces him? Who cares after that performance.

Got to go. It is absolutely pointless to keep him. No club can keep on losing every game and not do something about it. Worse thing that can happen is we dont win any more games and we are doing an excellent job on that as we are so nothing to lose. 17 day break now so sack him Monday and hire a caretaker in charge for the rest of season (not Unsworth) and then pay the big money and get a proper experienced winner of a Manager in and no more no marks and lets start things off right and get it sorted and stop cacking about.

Can see the Cardiff game going something like this:

Silva: I’m going to play some absolutely outlandish formation with the same play style that has seen me go from “up and coming manager” to “perennial loser, totally out of his depth” in the space of a season.

Warnock: I’m going to smash them at set pieces, play an absolute monster up front and watch them wilt as we kick them about the pitch.

Worrying times.

Since the derby we've picked up 26% of possible points.

Over a full season that's 29 points .....

That's bottom of the league last season by 2 points.

I didn't want to turn on the manager this quickly but even with how crap our squad is there is no way we should be on a point's tally that would get us bottom of the league with this squad.

Dy-oOWWWkAArDrI.jpg:large

Since the derby we've picked up 26% of possible points.

Over a full season that's 29 points .....

That's bottom of the league last season by 2 points.

I didn't want to turn on the manager this quickly but even with how crap our squad is there is no way we should be on a point's tally that would get us bottom of the league with this squad.

There are people who gladly hang onto this form just for the sake of not sacking Silva tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.